Then he just threw some things on the table near the mirror. He looked really mad and frustrated. While I was just in tears, I couldn't even speak more.

So what now? Ano ganto nalang tayo palagi? He asked.

I don't know. I still can't think very clear about this. I said, still in tears.

You don't know? Pero you love someone else? He continued to asked.

Can you please stop it? Lagi ka nalang nagtatanong! I said in a loud tone.

Kasi lagi mo rin hindi sinasagot! He replied.

So there, I've answered your question. what do you want to hear pa ba? I said, sounding more irritated.

I don't know, you tell me! He replied.

I can't bear this fight anymore, I'm sorry but I guess, we need to be on our own na muna. I said, still in tears.

Are you breaking up with me? are you serious about this? He asked.

Instead of making it hard for the both of us. Maybe it's better this way. Give me space and time to be with myself. I replied.

Fine. If that's what you want, be it. He said. Then He quickly grabbed his coat and left, looking mad and frustrated.

At some point, It felt really sad, kasi I know i've hurt him. I've loved him too, and here I am hurting the guy I thought, I can love forever. This night was never going to be the same.

9:00 AM

RHIAN :

I woke up late. I took my phone out, to check if G had sent me a message and she did.

Glaiza :

Good morning. I love you. I'll see you at the lobby, after an hour before we leave for manila.

Rhian :

Good morning! Yes, I will see you later. I love you!

Then I looked around, the glass window is open and I can see the white curtain. I stood up and saw that Jay's cabinet is empty. His luggage is no longer there. My ticket were left at the table, with a note.

Jay :

I'm sorry. But I can't stay for long. I can't bear to see you in love with someone else. Take this time for yourself, to think things over. We'll still talk. I will not stop loving you. But I will respect your decision.

Love,

J.

It felt so sad to read his note, I got affected a little. But Maybe I've just reached to a point na, I would want to give myself a chance to finally embrace the love I had been keeping for quite sometime narin. I thought I know what I want before not until I met her. Things were never the same.

Then suddenly, my phone rang....

R : hello?

B : bestie? what happened?

R : why?

B : jay called me, he was asking me things about you?

R : just don't tell him anything, please.

B : I will not. You know that.

R : Wala na kami.

B : Maybe it's about time for you to give yourself a chance to try what you really want.

R : I have no other option, either way, I'm hurting him. And I can't bear seeing him like this.

B : You did what you can. All you need now is to talk to G.

R : Yes, I will bestie.

B : Just don't forget, things will never be easy.

R : I know. And maybe this time we're ready to fight for our love.

B : Alright. Please take care. I'll see you when you get back.

R : I'll be making a change with my flight, i'll make it today.

B : Oh. why when ba dapat balik mo?

R : It's going' to be tommorrow pa. But i'll have it change now.

B : Are you sure?

R : Yes, I want to be on the same flight with G.

B : she's there too?

R : Yes, she is. I'm just really lucky.

B : Ok. Just let me know if you want me to fetch you ok?

R : Thanks bestie. I'll see you. take care too! LuvYou.

B : Ok, see you. take care. bye.

I immediately called to have my flight changed and cancel the other one for tommorrow.

After 1 hour......

GLAIZA :

Naka prepare na lahat. Yung luggage ko pero, yung heart ko hindi pa handa umuwi ng Manila.

Dev, was just finishing preparing her things, while she was talking to some of the sponsors. I was a bit tired since last night, there were too many photo shoots that happened yesterday pati kanina. So, since we're just waiting for the car to pick up all our luggages, I stood outside, Rhian's Suite. So I waited, for her to come out...

After 45 mins.....

I stood waiting in front of her door. I don't want to leave without letting her know. And I wanted to see her. I was wearin' ripped off jeans, white chucks and my fave weird shirt. I was trying to amuse myself with my phone, while waiting. Nagtataka narin ako bakit wala pa siya. I'm getting a little impatient narin kasi, because once na lumabas na sila Dev, then that means we're all set to go.

G? .... Dev said.

Oh Dev? I thought hindi pa kayo tapos? I said.

We're all done. Ikaw nalang hinihintay namin. Tara lets go? She said.

Can you give me like 5 mins? I said.

Tara na... May hinihintay ka pa ba? She asked.

huh? No. wala naman. I said while looking at her Suite's door.

Ok. so lets go. She said, then she took my arms.

Ok... ok. sige. Napilitan narin ako umalis. I was really puzzled and sad, na hindi man lang kami nagkita.

I took my phone out to call her instead, but I was surprised, it's out of coverage. And no other text, viber message came in from her. I will not deny, Medyo nalungkot ako.

At the end of the day, If you really love someone.... It's impossible na hindi mo siya hanapin.