"No, I have just a lot of things happening right now." I tell him.

"Well you could at least visit me and your sister-in-law." He says.

"Im sorry, but I have other things to worry about. My world doesnt revolve around Liam." I tell him.

"Whats more important then Liam?" He asks.

"Non of your business. Look at work you maybe my boss, but that doesnt mean I have to tell you my personal business even if you are my brother." I say to him.

"Are you still mad about Milah? Still pretending shes dead!" He yells.

I was about to attack him when David and Robin pulled me back.

"Walk away Killian." David says.

"Its not worth it mate." Robin says.

"Maybe just one punch." I say.

"What the hell is going on out here? Killian are you fighting your brother!" My dad yells.

"Yes father he was about to punch me." Liam says.

"David Nolan, Robin Locksly back to work. Killian and Liam my office now." My dad says.

I followed my dad and brother to the office.

"Dad talk to Killian he is being a jerk." Liam says.

"Am not. Your just mad that I said my world doesnt revolve around Liam and that I dont want to tell you my personal business." I tell him.

"Liam is that true?" My father asks.

"Yeah but..." Liam says.

"But nothing. Personal matters are not for work. Plus we both know that Killian is just screwing around with women and thats all." My dad says.

"Yeah like when will he grow up." Liam says.

"Liam with both know Killian will never stop whats he is doing, but lets just leave it be." My father says.

"You both know Im right here right." I say.

"Yeah now come over to the Barbecue on Saturday or will you have a massive hang over." My dad says.

"Umm I cant." I tell him.

"And why is that still going to be too drunk." Liam mocks.

"No Im helping a friend out." I tell them.

"Sure whatever you say." My dad says.

"We know the only friend your helping out is the horny slut your going to sleep with that night." Liam says.

I just walked out and went back to work. After work I went home and Emma was sitting on the counter looking sad.

"Hey you." She says when she sees me.

"Sorry Love Im not in the mood." I tell her.

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Not really. I say and sit down on a chair.

"Come on talk to me." She says massaging my shoulders.

"My brother and dad ganged up on me today." I tell her.

"Oh and how did that go?" She asks.

"Not well, but its fine." I says to her.

"They stressed up out, but let me help you." She says kissing my neck.

"Emma what are you doing?" I ask her.

"I dont know Killian. August got into my head today about all this stuff how people like how you used to be can only true care and have a label if you do what they like to do." She says.

"Emma he said that to you?" I ask her.

"Well no, but how do you know you care about me if we never have done it." She says.

"Emma I care about you because your real and kind and loving and thats all I could ever ask for." I tell her.

"So I left Henry at Ruby's for nothing." She says.

"Hey your special to me and I know its fast, but I love you Emma Swan and only you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She says and kisses me.

Hey everyone I have a new CS story called My Best Friend's Wife. Please read it.