2/

Bad Boy's P.O.V (Sorry for the cliché)

Today was the second day of detention and was it weird to say I was looking forward to it? Not that I enjoyed sitting down for an hour but I was amazed by 'Prankster'. She wasn't your typical seventeen year old girl who ran after me and always tried to flirt, she was different. She treated me like an average guy even though I'm just some broken foster kid being shipped round all the time, she doesn't run oafter me like all the other girls and she's actually exciting.

She was also extremely good looking as much as it hurt my ego to say, I loved the way her hair fell and looked extremely wavy, the way her blue eyes shone in the light, the way she laughed and I loved that she wore jeans and sweaters and still looked stunning even if she wasn't trying to impress people. I used to know Prankster when we were little, we were neighbours at the age of thirteen and best friends until I got fostered by another family, then we drifted apart and I completely changed after I was fostered by two abusive parents.

"Hey Prankster" I whispered to her as she chewed her gum and completely ignored me.

"Come on please speak to me, you know you can't ignore me forever." I whispered to her as I started to flick her wrist which was covered by a long leather jacket. I kept flicking her till the sleeve raised a couple of centimetres up her arm to reveal a bracelet. More importantly the bracelet I gave her four years ago, the same bracelet that for some odd reason I still wore today, not that the bracelet meant anything to me; it just seemed to complete me

"What'd you want 'Bad Boy'?" She asked rolling her eyes as I kept my eyes trained on hers.

"You still wear the bracelet princess?" I asked in disbelief, I thought she hated me and my best friend Baxter.

"Y-Yeah, I don't know why...It's just a habit of mine" Prankster told me as she flushed bright red like she always does when she gets embarrassed.

"I wear mine too. Come on I know you're mad at me and all but can you at least speak to me? We have detention for a couple more weeks now so what is the harm in getting to know me again?" I asked her smirking as I tilted her chin to face me, and if you're wondering yes I did have a way with the ladies.

"Because you'll just leave again, you were never there when I needed you the most, and you don't even know what is happening in my life" She told me looking sad all of a sudden but she was right, I knew nothing about her life now but was it weird that I wanted to?

"How about we make a deal? You let me get to know you in each detention session and after detention ends will you at least think about a friendship together? We can be partners in crime like the good old times!" I told her smiling as I remembered us at thirteen year olds pranking the teachers, we'd do stupid things like superglue the seats and put post it notes on peoples backs but it made us both so happy. I was also happy because her parents were so cool, apparently they met at a football game and fell in love.

"Fine but you do realize there is a lot you don't know about me and you're going to have to do more than just speak in detention. You're going to have to damage that cocky ego of yours and make an effort out of class instead of making my life a living hell!" Prankster told me with a brave face but behind her facade she was just a broken little girl.

"Oh I already have it totally planned out. You better be free tomorrow after school Princess!" I told her smirking, I was going to win my best friend back, and we were going to be partners in crime again.

A/N

So they used to be best friends and neighbours till something happened, you will find out what happened gradually as the chapters go on! Vote and Comment if you enjoyed and there will be more updates. I know this is a short story but I wanted a longer chapter for once as this is just starting the story off.

PICTURE ATTACHED OF PRANKSTER! <3