43;Throwback

Jessa.

"Not enough info, J!" Gigi squealed as she hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, J. Tell us more." Kendall and Cara said in sync as Ken looped an arm around mine and Cara  slung an arm onto Ken's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at the three of them.

I'm starting to regret ever telling them  what had happen last week in Paris.

"Oh my god, I bet your breath smelled like puke!" Cara joked and laughed at her own joke with Ken and Gigi joining in later.

I groaned, very annoyed by their constant teasing, joking and laughter about my so called love life.

"J, tell us more!" Gigi dragged on when I didn't respond to their jokes and teases. I gave Gigi a look and she replied to my look with a pouty face.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from her only to be met with Kendall and Cara also making pouty faces.

"Oh my god, fuck off." I muttered under my breath and shut my eyes to avoid looking at them. I stop in the middle of our group walk and clasp my hands onto my ears as the girls started whining.

"Please, Jessa!"

"I thought you loved us!"

"Where are the deets, J?!"

"JJ!"

"Jojo!"

"Jojo Circus, tell us about your sex li-"

"Okay! That's enough!" I finally snapped at the three girls. Gigi wanting to talk about my sex life definitely snapped me. Definitely.

Kendall and Cara burst out laughing when the heard how interested Gigi was whilst Gigi just looped her arm around mine, waiting for my story.

I sighed and gave her a smile, "We ended up hanging around the park 'till midnight."

Last Week.

"Why not?" Luke started whining as he received my 'No'.

I rolled my eyes, "Because I'm still not use to the whole 'selfie' thing." I told him with a small smile creeping onto my face as I saw him starting to pout.

I bit my lip in midst smile and turn to look for a distraction to stop him from bothering me on about taking a Selfie together.

"But you've taken tons of them this year with the girls!" He kept on whining and then pouted, "Why not take one with me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and allow myself to give him a small smile, "If I was a teenage girl, I'd say that it'll be awkward to take a picture with my crush since I'm not quite photogenic and my crush would probably laugh at my face and delete the picture."  I told him, making him give me an odd stare as he laughed.

"You do know you're a model, right?" He asked in between laughters.

I rolled my eyes at his question that almost everyone thinks the same about. Just because we're models doesn't mean we won't have that one moment where we'd look incredibly weird in a photo.

I didn't tell him that though.

"I'm planning to quit my job as a model." I told him proudly which made him look at me strangely, probably wondering why I was feeling so proud.

I chuckled at his expression and knew that he wanted an answer, "Cara decided to quit modeling." I started which made Luke look at me with his jaw agape.