18;explanation, now.

Jessa.

You know, when you stare too long, someone's gonna notice. And that's what happened to me, really. I stared a bit too long at Luke and brunette girl that Luke got the chance to notice.

Here I am now. Trying to pace a bit faster and avoid Lucas.

"Jess, where're you going? Jess!" Luke kept calling out.

5sauces' crew were blocking his view away from me. Thank you crew.

"Jessa?" A guy touched my shoulder. That led to me in a fighting stance and the guy on the ground. So much dejavu.

"shoot, sorry." I mumbled and helped the blue eyed boy up.

"'S'okay." He grinned lazy and rubbed his probably pained bum.

"Sorry 'bout your bum." I apologized.

"Eh, don't really mind." He chuckled out. "What're you doing here anyways?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, don't want to be rude but I don't know you, why would I tell you?" I was being a bit too blunt but oh well.

"Wow, Rae. Blunt as ever." He chuckled.

"How'd you- I'm kinda busy right now so I've gotta run." I said and jogged away from him.

"See ya!" I heard him yell from behind.

I swear to god I don't know who that was.

But he did look familiar..

Have I seen him somewhere or..?

"Oof!" I bumped into someone's back. Really, Jess?

"Jess?" Dammit.

"Hey, Mikey. Aren't you suppose to be over there," I pointed towards the stage where only Ashton and Calum were at, "and not over here." I said.

"Happy to see you too, Jessy. What're you running from?" Mikey asked as his eyes scanned behind me.

"Your bestfriend."

"I don't have a bestfriend who would chase a girl." Mikey scoffed, "we're too much of losers to get and girl and run after her." Mikey chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at his annoying self.

"Anyways, who?"

"Lucas."

"His name's not Lucas."

"Dickface."

"Much better." Mikey grinned.

"Why exactly are you guys playing chase?" He asked curiously.

I sighed, "did you know that dickface was using me all this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Miss whatever the heck her name was told me that you guys had the wiener competition to find a girlfriend for publicity. And dickface was using me for publicity! That and he has a girlfriend.." I grumbled and crossed my arms like the child I am.

There was a pause before Michael spoke, "you're jealous?" He asked surprised.

I groaned, "Mikey, that's not the goddamn point!" I snapped, "Lucas was using me for publicity!"

Another pause.

"His name's not Lucas." Mikey said.

"Mikey stop avoiding the main point!" I slapped his arm which made him flinch a little.

"I'm not! I'm just.. Y'know.. Oh, wow! Lucas was using you? Er, um, bummer. Yo- you'll find someone better." Michael seemed nervous. Why was he nervous?