33; Throwback Music Video

Jessa.

"Cara, what is this?" I asked when she suddenly appeared out of no where and threw sheets of papers onto the table.

In front of my breakfast.

You could just imagine how pissed off I was when she disturbed me.

"That, my love is an offer." She said before pouring herself a mug of coffee.

I combed my hair back, "Yeah, I see that but why are you giving this to me?" I asked.

Cara simply shrugged, "Why wouldn't I give it to you, right?" Cara questioned back.

I pursed my lips, "You do know that I have a manager, right? Y'know, Amy Greene? The girl who tells me what job I have this and that and what offers people are throwing to me." I talked on on with my eyebrow raised.

"Uh, duh." Cara said in a that's-obvious tone.

"Just read the damn papers!" Cara half yelled making me take the papers and study them carefully.

"A music video?" I looked up form the papers to see Cara smiling widely.

I scrunched my nose, "For what band?" I asked.

I think I know where this is going.

"I know what you're thinking and no. It's not 5sos." She said and pointed a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes, not fully believing her.

God, it's so hard being best friends with an actress.

You can never know when she's lying or telling the truth.

"Oh yeah? Then what band?" I pry.

Cara simply smiled, "Tay's vid." She answered.

Does she think I'm that stupid?

"Cara, if Tay wanted to do a new music video, she'd text me to tell me all about it." I enlightened Cara with a sly smile, "she's my bestfriend too, y'know? So, any other lies?" I asked.

Cara shrugged, "It's so hard talking to you when you can't hear me out first."

"But I d-"

"See? You're intruding into my explanation again." Cara whined which made me roll my eyes.

We have a complicated relationship.

I sighed and crossed my arms, "I'm sorry. Please do continue." I said bluntly.

Cara grinned, "Have you heard about The Throwback Music Video thing going on?" She asked as if it was something to be excited about.

I pursed my lips before answering, "You mean the one Tay is doing for her song Red?" I asked to make sure.

Cara nodded, still looking excited, "Yup, that's the one." She smiled.

"Okay, and?"

"And.." She trailed off with a smile.

"And..?"

"And the 1D boys wnat you in their MV." Cara said hurriedly, still with her grin.

I raised an eyebrow, "But if the 1D boys needed me, Niall probably would've texted me." I said and reached our for my phone.

Cara's grin froze as she hesitated for a second, "That's because he was about to tell you today! But I was, like, 'I wanna tell her!' But he didn't agree so that's why im, like, talking in such a hurry!" Cara rambled.

I scrunched my eyebrows at her, "Okay.. Then.." I trailed off.

"So, when does the shooting start and where?" I asked, now with a smile.