19;hoe-ran

Jessa.

"How'd we drift so far away? From where we left off yesterday. I'm lonely like a castaway!" The boys sang the chorus along with their fans.

They're so noisy. I can hear them from the dressing room. My ears are bleeding from Luke's horrible voice.

They continued on with all the castaways making me so annoyed.

I groaned and got up from Mikey's chair, leaving the room.

All around me were people busy with the boys performance.. I'm lonely now.

I looked around for a familiar face like the 1D boys or Arzaylea or Stacy even.

My eyes landed on the pretty brunette girl from Texas called Arzaylea. She was peeking from behind the curtains to take a look at the boys performing.

I was about to walk over to her and talk but then I stopped. I saw her biting her lip when Luke started singing his part.

She may have said she's only his hired girlfriend but that doesn't mean she doesn't have real feelings for the dickwad.

I sighed and walked out of the place walking a bit further away so the music would sound so far away.

I'm already far away but I could still hear the music. Annoying.

I plopped down at the sidewalk and just awkwardly fiddled with my fingers.

I'm bored and stressed out now.

Stressed out 'cause of Luke? I'm not sure.

I don't even get why I would be stressed out about him anyways. We've only gotten closer when he decided to drag me away and we had that little bonding day. And that was only half a day spent together.

I know I have been with him for nearly two months but in those two months I've only talked to him quarter of the times. I was mostly with Mikey.

Wait, why am I pondering in this a whole lot?

"God dammit!" I grumbled and kicked a random rock beside me.

"Someone's on their period." I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and saw a blonde boy looking down at me.

"Evening, Horan." I greeted him with a slight wave before turning away.

He plopped down beside me, "here." I heard him say beside me. I turned to him and saw a hoodie in his hands.

I raised my eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Put it on." He said and sent a smile, "you must be cold."

"Uh.."

"Just take it, Jess." He rolled his eyes with a smile.

I scrunched my face at him, "who said you're allowed to call me Jess?"

He raised an eyebrow amusingly, "am I not allowed to?" He chuckled.

"Not really." I scoffed and scoot away from Niall so we wouldn't be so close.

Niall scooted closer to me, "then I'll call you Rae." He clarified and wrapped the jacket around me.

"I didn't say you can wrap your jacket around me either." I said and scooted away.

He scooted closer, "you seem to enjoy having it around you." He chuckled, "so, you don't mind me calling you Rae, aye?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

I scoffed, "never said that."

"You never denied that either." He nudged my side making me let out a light giggle.