41; Lamy

Jessa.

"Hey, Jess?" I heard Gigi call out from outside.

"What, Gi?"

"Aren't you gonna get dressed? Amy's coming soon." Gigi asked as she appeared by my room's doorway.

I groaned at her reminder and shut my laptop close, "I'll get ready later, mom. Besides, it's just Amy anyways." I told her as I dragged myself out off bed.

Gigi crossed her arms and sighed, "What's wrong?" She asked.

My head snapped up at her sudden question as I looked at her in confusion, "What, what's wrong?" I asked her back.

Last time I checked, there was nothing wrong with me.

Gigi sighed as she walked towards me and sat on my bed, patting the empty space beside her to signal for my to sit.

I groaned at this. I had just gotten out of bed!

I glared at her grumpily plop myself down onto the bed, "What, Gi?" I asked her once more.

She stared at me before clearing her throat, "I know something's wrong, Jessa." She said which made me roll my eyes.

She slapped my arm when she saw me rolling my eyes at her, "Nothing's wrong, Gi. I promise you." I told her in a convincing voice.

She didn't buy my convincing voice, though.

"Jessa, I'm your best friend." She said which made me raise an eyebrow at her, "Okay.. so?" 

She sighed and shut her eyes momentarily before opening them again, "I know when you're upset and I'm here for you to vent out on." She said in a worried tone of voice.

"Worrying about me doesn't suit you, Gi." 

Gigi glared at me when I commented, "Jessa I'm serious. Why are you so moody today?" She asked once more.

I stared at her for quite some time, hoping she'd just drop the subject.

"I'm not gonna let this go, Jessa." She finally said.

I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Gigi to read what goes on in your head. 

"It's n-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw the look Gigi was giving me. I sighed, "Okay, okay, I'll tell you." I finally gave in.

Gigi's expression turned into a happy one as she then gestured for me to talk already.

I cleared my throat, "Yesterday, when I got lost... I got lost with Luke. And when I was with Luke..." I gave her three dots, "Is it possible to fall in love at first sight?" I hurriedly asked her, not continuing my last sentence.

Gigi looked at me like she was about to burst out laughing, "J I can't help you if I don't know what you're talking about." She said as she played with her toes.

I then gave her an 'Are you serious' look because I'm pretty sure it was obvious what I was trying to imply.

Gigi raised an eyebrow, "What?" I just looked at her, trying to make her get it.

She finally did.

Her eyes widened when she realized, "You're going to fast, J. You've only known him for months!" Gigi exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "That's why I'm asking if it's possible to fall in love at first sight." I told her.

"Technically it's not love at first sight..." Gigi trailed off before flailing her arms, "If you had a crush on him, sure but you're practically confessing your love for him to your best friend right now!" She exclaimed.