23;day 4

Jessa.

I was hoping to wake up at the right side of the bed where it was near to the beautiful large window that revealed a beautiful city.

But of course, I never get what I want.

A yell immediately came out of my mouth once I saw the hideous face smiling at me.

"Morning." The weird, smiling, double chin Satan said with a, well, smile.

"Satan!" I started yelling repeatedly as I got up and stood on my bed. I started kicking Satan as hard as I can until he/she, or whatever it wants to be, fell off the bed with a thump.

He didn't fall, though.

"Jessa, you're weak as hell." Satan laughed hysterically, making a double chin appear.

Satan has a double chin?

"Fuck you, Satan. I'm not gonna be dragged to hell today!" I stared exclaiming, only making Satan laugh.

Satan kept on laughing as he twisted his body and pressed a button, making the lights turn on and Satan finally being revealed, detailed.

"Luke? You're satan?" I aksed as I combed my hair back from blocking my view of Luke.

He shrugged, "don't I look more like an angel?" He asked, fluttering his eyelashes, making me narrow my eyes at him, "You look like a price of double sh-"

"Don't answer that." Luke cut me off and rolled off the bed. He was standing in front of me and giving me the 'look'.

"What?"

"What?"

"You're staring."

"I'm watching."

"That's still creepy."

"It's not."

"No proof to that."

"It's not creepy because..."

"... Go on, Lucas."

"Lets just say that it's like adoring someone from afar."

This made me chuckle.

"What's funny?"

"I remember one of my friends saying that." I chuckled again.

"Who?"

"You won't know him."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"He's from Australia."

"... I'm from Australia."

"Really? You don't sound like an Australian."

"But I am."

"We're off topic. Why'd you became Satan?" I finally asked after our 30 second, literally 30 second, conversation and sat down on the bed.

Luke grinned, the same creepy grin he did when he was Satan, "'cause-"

"I can't take it anymore." Mikey cut Luke off as he barged into the room and jumped on my bed, flat on his face.

I raised my eybrow at Luke questioningly though he responded with a shrug.

"I just ship Juke so much but I don't want my Jessa being taken away from me." Mikey whined out with a fake cry.

I patted the red headed dork, "Mikey," I started slowly, "get the hell out. Luke wanted to tell me something." I sternly said to him though that only made him let out an annoying crying sound.