27;day 7, day 8½

Jessa.

It's day seven. My possible last day with the boys.

Huh, funny how you can get attached to people in just two to three months.

I was still in bed though I wasn't sleeping nor were my eyes shut. I just couldn't sleep.

I turned to the left side of the bed and saw the sleeping blonde, quiffed boy. He was sound asleep.

Looking at him, at his lips, reminds me of last night, which constantly would make me blush.

Last night, Luke didn't steal my second kiss like he said he would. Arzaylea broke our moment.

Last night.

I really wanted to kiss him. But, what's with the guilt present around him?

Our lips brushed and as I was about to pull back, Luke's phone rang, signalling a phone call.

He shut his eyes and sighed in annoyance before glancing at his phone to see who the caller was.

I took a glance at his phone as well and as I did, I saw who was calling.

Stacy.

He put it on speaker, knowing that I'd want to hear too.

"Hello?" Luke started.

"Lucas, where are you?" Stacy asked in a stern voice.

Luke sighed in annoyance once again, "I'm back at the hotel, why? Is something wrong?" Luke answered and asked.

"Are you with that girl?" Stacy sneered.

Excuse me? Did you just call me that girl and not Jessa Rae? Bitch, who do you think you are?

It took everything in me to stop myself from grabbing Luke's phone and yell at Stacy.

"You mean Jessa?" Luke asked, clueless.

"God, I wanted you to be with Arzaylea but no, this happened. Never should've trusted you boys." She groaned in distress, "put her on speaker." Luke hesitated, not sure if I should talk to Stacy.

I nudge him and extended my hand for the phone so I could hold it. He handed me the phone, "she's on speaker." Luke said.

"Hello, Mrs. Boss ass." I greeted with a somewhat gentle voice and smiled into the phone.

"Hello, Jessa Rae." She greeted back with a blunt time of voice, "I wanted you both to here this only once, come over to the studio in half an hour. That is all." Then she hung up.

I glared at the phone, "that's all she wanted me for? Really?" I sneered at the phone, "she sucks."

Luke chuckled, "She's just like that." He said as he fiddled with his phone. Well, this all turned awkward in Just a second.

"Uh," I fiddled with my fingers awkwardly, "y-you should post the picture." I said awkwardly.

Luke looked up from his phone, "Mikey said he would post it for us. So that it wouldn't be an Arzaylea move." He enlightened me.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "An Arzaylea move?"

Luke sighed again, "Zay used to post pics of us looking all intimate. She gained a lot of haters after that." Luke enlightened me.

Zay, huh?

I went to sit down back onto the couch, "Huh, I didn't know you were close with Zay." I sounded so bitter, I didn't realize that was me talking.