37; Runway

Jessa.

@JessaRae-

out with the girls after our last runway of the week together mucks😻😘💞 @KendallJenner @GiGiHadid @Caradelevingne

I posted.

"Hey, I wanted to post that!" I heard Gigi whine from beside me.

"Aw, poor Gi," I pouted, "Post something else." I stuck my tongue out at her making her scrunch her nose.

"Fine." She grumbled.

@GiGiHadid-

#tb w @JessaRae 😻 look at her face😂

I glared at Gigi, "really, Gi?" I groaned playfully at her.

She only winked at me.

"Jessa," I heard Cara called out.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Twitter.

"I told you she's still mad at us." I heard Kendall say, "Gi, help us out here." I turned to Gigi who was also facing her attention to Twitter, "What?" She asked with pure confusion written on her face.

"Help us." I heard Kendall whisper.

"Might as well talk in a normal tone of voice, Kendall." I grumbled.

Kendall gasped, "See, Gi? She never calls me 'Kendall'! It's always Ken with no dall." Kendall took my suggestion and stopped whispering.

Gigi sighed before turning towards Cara and Kendall, "Y'know Jess is right there, right? Just go and apologize to her already."

Then they both went silent.

I sighed and got up, "Okay, I'm ready for your explanation." I said once I faced them and crossed my arms.

Kendall nudged Cara who turned to Kendall with wide eyes before turning back to face me, "We're sorry." Cara said.

"I asked for an explanation, not an apology." I bluntly told her.