13;kidnapped by idiots.

Also a continuation from the last two chaps. Also, this chapter is dedicated to 5SOS_Rule_The_World because she rocks and her adopted by 5sos fanfic is adorable :))

-

Jessa.

-present time-

"Why are my hands tied up?" I asked angrily, "and why was I gaged with a piece of Twinkie?"

"Because we couldn't gag you with a rag. It wouldn't be nice to do that to a lady." The fluffy haired guy gold me while shrugging.

There were four other guys beside the regular idiots I live with, currently, in the 5sauce tour bus.

"Who the hell are you guys anyways?" I asked harshly.

"Oh, where were our manners." The long haired dude stood up, "Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Styles." He winked. I nearly gagged.

"I'm Liam." The much friendlier looking guy said with a friendly smile and a friendly wave.

"I'm Louis." A perky one said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm Niall." This one looked like a cute little baby.

Niall?

"Can you spell your name out, Niall?" I asked the adorable blonde.

"N-i-a-l-l. Niall Horan. H-o-r-a-n." Niall spelled out with a toothy grin. This guy is like an adorable baby.

"I think I've heard your name before.." I trailed off, pondering on where I've heard their names before.

"We're home, sweeties!" I heard a familiar Aussie exclaim.

A familiar red head popped up from the tour bus door, "Lucas, what the hell is going on?" I asked him harshly, "you lads planning to kidnap me, again?"

Before Luke could even speak up, curly haired guy with a winky face cuts in, "Woah, woah." Curly haired guy with a winky face said, raising his hands to pause everything around, "you guys kidnapped her before?" Curly haired guy with a winky face asked with a very confused look plastered across his face.

Luke open his mouth before shutting it before opening it once again, "we had a valid reason to." Luke said in a mature tone.

I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Sweeties, it's dinner time!" I heard Calum's Aussie voice rang out from where they usually eat in the bus.

"Calum!" I called out for him.

"Yes, Jessa, honey?" Calum asked when he came into view, sounding like a mother.

"Why the hell am I here with my hands tied?" I asked and faked sweetness.

"Because- tell her Lucas." He nudged Luke who stiffened.

I turned to face Luke with a forced smile.

"Uh-y-well, um- uh it was Mikey's idea." He stammered out. The familiar named boys behind beside Cal and Luke started chuckling.

"God, Luke." Liam- I think- chuckled out.

"Mikey!" I yelled out next, not caring about the laughing boys in front of me.

Michael was here in an instant, "I swear, Jess. I just woke up. This is all on Ashton."

"Ashton!" I yelled out for the next sauce available.

"It was me, Jessa! Bit it wasn't all on me! It was Cal mostly. And the one D boys." Ashton yelled back with a muffling sound. I guess he was enjoying his lunch.

"Let's get on the road!" A new voice rang out.

"Hello, girl I helped kidnap. I'm Zayn." A quiffed up brunette with a stubbled face said.

"Hi, I'm the girl you kidnapped. Care to release me?" I asked in fake sweetness.

"Why is she tied up anyway?" Zayn seemed genuinely confused.

All of the unfamiliar faces turned to the three familiar Australians, waiting for an answer.

"She would never come willingly, okay?" Mikey finally said.

"You idiots never even asked me if I wanted to go wherever the hell we're going." I grumbled at the Aussies.

"Aye," Mikey pointed at me, "don't pretend that you'll agree to go with us whether we tell you or not." He stated.

I shrugged, "well, you'll never know."

Mikey shrugged as well, "true."

Before I could even ask him to untie me so I can make a run for it, a familiar song started playing throughout the bus.

"That's what I like about you!" Calum yelled out suddenly.

"Mi-"

I was cut off by idiots singing out the guitar sounds and doing air guitars.

"Can so- oof!" I jerked forward and fell on my face as the bus started moving.

"Keep on whispering in my ear! Tell me all the things that I wanna hear cause it's true, that's what I like about you!" They all continued to ignore me.

"Shut up!"

This is what I get into.

-

Sorry the short chap unlike the others. Sch is coming up so I'll be pretty busy :(

Until then, byebye