10;Mikeyyy.

First thing's first, the top part of the story, Im gonna give credit to SarcasticSmart and JadeyGlader . but only the top part xD I just decided to make it.

Jessa.

"Okay, so, this," Calum stopped and gestured towards the laptop screen in front of me. "This is call Facebook."

Facebook looks boring though.

"Why is my username Jasey Rae?" O asked the Asian.

"Isn't your name Jessa Rae?"

"Yes, it is. Not Jasey Rae." I corrected.

"Tomato, potatoes whatever." Idiot.

"So I added some of your friends for you and the one direction boys." He enlightened me though I still had confusion written all over me.

"Who are the one direction boys?" I asked.

"You don't kn- never mind. They're just random hobos I wnat you to know about." Calum answered befire clicking things around Facebook.

"What does this do?" I ask him and pointed towards a button beside one of the names.

"You unfriend them like that. Example," he clicked unfriend a guy named 'Niall', "Ta da!"

Then a ding sound echoed out.

NiallHoran: hii you're Jessa right? Why'd you unfriend me?

Jasey Rae: Calum did.

NiallHoran: well tell Calum that you are our new wiener!

That's when my head hit the top of my bunk and I realized it was a nightmare.

"Thank god it wasn't real." I clasped my hands and thanked the god.

"You okay there, Jessa?" I heard Michael ask from outside my bunk.

I climbed down my bunk while messaging my pained head, "I had the worst nightmare ever and I'm blaming you guys for forcing me to listen to one direction all night long." I groaned.

"What was the nightmare about?" He asked while crunching his chips.

He's eating chips this early in the morning?

"Believe me, you would get offended if you knew." I said.

"Aw, so we were in your dream too?" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked to the area they eat.

"It's not quite like that." Why would I dream about these guys?

"Then what is it actually about?" I scrunched my eyebrows at Michael. Why is he so curious?

"Morning, Jessa."

"M'rning."

"Afternoon, Jess."

I stopped in my tracks, "afternoon?" It's the afternoon?

"Yes, afternoon." Luke nodded before continued snacking.

"Why did no one wake me up?" I asked grumpily. I've never woken up this late before.

They all shrugged and ignored me.

Another question then.

"Where headed for Tokyo next, right?" I asked the boys who replied with cheers.

"Hey, Jessa." Calum called out.

"We heard that you talked to the fans in a... Pretty weird way." Calum trailed off.