After your First time together

Harry: You hopped off the bathroom sink and pulled your tight dress back down to where it was supposed to fall. He fixed his hair in the mirror and took his blazer off the door to the stall. You walked over to the same mirror and wrapped your arms around the waist of his long torso. He put one hand on your bum and the other behind your neck, kissing you passionately on the lips inside the bathroom. You zipped his pants because he had forgotten to and you pulled away. “Come on, let’s get a drink” You said grabbing his hand, unlocking the bathroom door, and walking back in to the main part of the club.

Louis: Louis, being his sassy self, just started talking to you after your first time together. He just rolled on his side and held himself up with his arm. You rolled over to face him. “So babe, what do you want to do today?” You looked down at both of your naked bodies. “Put some clothes on and just lay in bed all day.” He laughed and laid back down on his back. “If we’re just gonna lay here all day, then my clothes are staying there” he said pointing to the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. You rolled over to lay on his chest. “Alright then.”

Liam: You stayed pinned up against the wall where Liam’s strong arms held you up. His hands were still gripped on your bum as he slowly placed you back down. Liam always made sure he treated you like a princess and cared for every little inch of you. “Did it hurt at all?” he asked when you both started pulling on your clothes. You came over to him with just your underwear and sweatpants back on. Wrapping your arms around his neck you responded “Maybe if you weren’t so big it wouldn’t have.” He justed pulled away from you and blushed slightly. You winked and slipped on the rest of your clothes.

Niall: You and Niall just stayed connected, kissing passionately. His hands remained on your hips and your arms were on the bed besides his neck for support. It was still pretty early in the morning after you first slept over at his flat. You realized that you were hungry and pulled away from his soft lips. “Wanna get something to eat?” you said almost breathlessly. “I thought you’d never ask!” Niall got up, practically throwing you off of him. He grabbed the clothes and handed you yours as he sifted through the pile. When you were fully dressed, he grabbed you by the waist, kissed you hard once more and led you out to grab a bite to eat.

Zayn: Out of the other guys you’ve been with, Zayn was definitely the best. He knew when you would climax and made sure it was at the same time as his. You lay next to him, both completely naked and still breathing heavy. He leaned up so he could look at you. “How’d that feel?” His voice was incredibly sexy and deep. He even bit his lip again and leaned forward to kiss you without allowing an answer. He came back on top of you and held your bodies together, so close. You pulled your head back as he slowly started kissing down your neck and you whispered “Amazing” right before letting out a small moan. He came back up to your mouth and kissed you again. “That’s what I thought” he said, growing slowly back to his hard self. You couldn’t resist him a second time, even though it was just minutes after your first.