Chapter 2

It's the middle of the night and Yasu is sleeping peacefully on her futon, feeling safe once again. The "ghost" of the house sneaks in to the house and gets ready to kill all of the residents of the house. The ghost looks around the all too familiar house only to find the girl is the only person living in that house. The ghost goes back outside to wait until her parents came to the house, so he could kill them all at the same time.

Yasu wakes to the scent of fresh blood in the house. She dismisses the scent as the scent from the limbs, and goes back to sleep.

She wakes up the next morning to the doorbell ringing and someone knocking on the door yelling,"Is anyone home?"

She gets up and opens the door to see one of the neighbors.

"Do you need help with anything?" she politely asked him.

"I was just going to inform you that someone saw an intruder entering your home last night."

"Ok, thank you,"

"Well, have a good day,"

"Good day to you too."

The neighbor left and Yasu goes back in and closes the door. She decides to see if she could find out the intruder from the scent they left behind. She closes her eyes and concentrates to see if she could smell anything different from the day before. She smelled no new scent, however she smelled the same blood that was on the person from the before, in her house.

I am very confused. Am I just smelling things or did that person come into my house?

The person she is talking about, which by now you should've figured out who it is, is Jeff. Jeffery Woods to be exact, or more commonly known as Jeff the Killer. He is currently trying to figure out why his blade didn't go through the person with the marble mask.

"She could've been wearing some kind of armor under clothes, but that doesn't make any sense. It didn't look as if she had anything strong enough to go against metal under her clothes. I should've followed her instead of just standing there,"

He punches a wall in frustration.

"Hey, quiet up there. Or else I'm kicking you out again." A voice from the floor beneath him said.

"Shut up, it was just one punch."

"Yeah, a punch that could bring down the house." The same voice said.

Jeff goes down stairs and shouts at Ben,"Do you want to fight?"

"No, but you won't have a roof over your head if you continue to take out your frustration inside this house. What's wrong with you anyways? You're normally calm after coming back from a killing spree. Wait a minute, could it be," Ben pauses for a dramatic effect,"a girl!?"

Jeff sighs and calmly replies,"Yes, but not the way you're think about it."

"Oooh, I didn't realize that a heartless killer like you, would have feelings for a girl."

"I'm telling you it's not like that. It's..."

Ben interrupts him,"Jeff, you are finally growing up."

"I'm telling you for the last time, I do not have feelings for the girl. I'm frustr-..."

The door opens to the house and Eyeless Jack comes in.

"What are you guys talking about? I heard you two arguing through the door." Jack says, confused about the situation.

Jeff sighs again and starts,"Well, let me explain. I was..."

Jack remembers why he went there in the first place and says"Oh by the way, Ben, do you have a room I could live in for the time being?" interrupting Jeff in his explanation.

"I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF LIKE THIS, AM I?" Jeff shouts, enraged by the way he was interrupted, while he was talking.

Ben looks at Jeff, wide-eyed, while Jeff walks out the door and slams the door behind him.

Jack patiently waits for Ben to get out of his state of shock and once Ben was himself again, Jack tells Ben,"Jane is coming here in a few days. We need to figure out a way to keep those two apart."

"Shit. Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Jeff goes ballistics when he hears Jane's name. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. Well, I have an idea, but we need to figure out why Jeff is acting like that, also, there's the room you used the last time you stayed here."

"I can go and try to figure out the reason, and thanks."

Jack heads up to his room, while we are going to take a look at what Jeff did after he left the house.

Jeff walks away from the door, and goes through the portal that leads to the other side of the shield. Jeff walks briskly away from the portal to the city, but because his eyes were clouded by anger and frustration, he doesn't realize where he is.

Once Jeff realized where he was, he walked to the closest alleyway, making sure no one saw his face and that his hood on his clean hoodie, was up. He walked to the closest alley and hid himself in the shadows, to wait for his next victim.

Now, let's go back to Yasu.

At this time, she is hungry because she had to repress her RC cells to get through security by eating one of the pills. These pills are very helpful to the average day ghoul, but the aftereffects are extreme hunger and thirst.

She had already finished the limbs she had gotten the day before and she was still hungry.

I have completely forgotten about the after effects of the pill. I'm too careless. I need to go hunting again.

She took her bag and mask and went outside.

°•○●○•(-^-)•○●○•°

I Kill To Survive, You Kill For FunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara