Chapter 16

Erik's PoV

I closed the laptop after I had found what I was looking for. The person Yasu is with is the same person as the person that murdered Aiden's neighbors and Taya is in possession of unidentified weapons and is in the gang called Blaze. I also checked up with a friend for more information.

I return the laptop and I go up to the room. I call the CCG.

"Hello?" Someone picked up.

"This is Oto," I say.

"Mr. Sound?! What can I help you with?"

"Is there a missing ghoul that called herself Taya?" I ask.

"Yes, she dissapeared about 6 months ago. It was confirmed by the lack of her signature killing and by the friends she had, which we had captured until they killed each other before they said anything else." He says.

"Is there any humans registered under the name of Tachibana Yasu?"

"Yes, but she had moved to America around the same time Taya has disappeared... Sir, you can't be thinking that these two people are connected. We have RC scanners at the airports. We would be informed if-,"

I interrupt,"Didn't the scientists find a chemical that killed off a certain amount of RC cells, thus lowering the level of the RC cells,"

"Well, yes, but no ghouls would know of it."

"Also, where is the Blaze gang main base?"

"At the coordinates 35.502553,-118.012881."

"Ok, thank you."

I hang up and find the coordinates on the map to find that I am located in that building. I quicly type in the information I got on a doc and then I bring up the tracking app and find the signal coming from the tracker I put on Yasu earlier today. I go and follow the signal.

Ricky's PoV

I hear the sound of the door opening and I get up. I look down to see Erik on the phone.

"This is Oto," Erik says quietly.

Wait, what?

He continued talking after a pause,"Is there a missing ghoul that called herself Taya?"

A ghoul? You mean like a zombie?! Or the human like monsters roaming around Tokyo, Japan.

"Is there any humans registered under the name of Tachibana Yasu?"

Wait Yasu?! Why is he bringing in Yasu into this?

"Didn't the scientists find a chemical that killed of a certain amount of RC cells, thus lowering the level of the RC cells,"

What is he talking about? RC cells? Where have I heard that before? It was Aiden that said something about that in the past. What else did he say?

"Also, where is the Blaze gang main base?"

Now he's mentioning a gang?

"Ok,thank you,"

He hangs up and then starts looking something up in his phone.

I turn over and look down to see Erik typing something into his phone. I quickly read through what he typed. My eyes widen and as soon Erik or Oto leaves the room, I get down and then tap Aiden.

"Wah, mom, five more minutes." He shouts out. I shake him and he says,"Mom, two more minutes,"He opens his eyes and then exclaims,"Ricky?! Oh yeah. We were at Yasu's place. What time is it?"

"It's like 12ish,"

"Then why did you wake me?"

"Just come on and follow me, I'll explain on the way." I go out the door and take the stairs down with Aiden following me. I quickly spot Erik getting off the elevator and going out the door. We wait for a few seconds then we follow him out the door. Erik starts running down the street. We both start running quietly behind him.

"Why are we following him," Aiden asks me.

"Yasu's in trouble."

Yasu's PoV

After Jeff and I detroyed the Doom Bringing Monkeys gang's base and I ate someone, we headed to the Demon Spiders' base.

Once we get there, I stop Jeff because there is something different about the way this place is set up. It is the building next to the one I went to to go save my friemds. I stare at the entrance to see a scanner of some sort.

"Yasu,"

"Shh,"

A normal human comes up walking to the building with a gun. He goes through the scanner with no trouble.

"That scanner seems to be turned off," Jeff quietly says.

"No, it's on, it's making a slight whiring sound. It's not a metal detector...could it be?" I think of the RC scanners and try to compare it to this one.

"Yasu what's wrong?" Jeff says with worry in his voice.

"I'm going to end up setting the scanner off, if I go through there."

"How are you going to do that?"

"My kagune,"

"Then leave this to me. I'll find a way to get you in,"

"No, I have a better solution." I take out the RC cells lowering pill and swallowed it.

I immediately felt it's affect. I felt death just washing over me making me slightly dizzy. After that, I feel like a human.

"I'm good," I say after feeling the worry coming off of Jeff.

I feel Jeff relax and face the building.

"I won't be able to use my kagunes after this, until I eat someone," I tell Jeff and the say,"Let's go,"

Jeff just nods and we both stand up and run towards the door. I go through the scanner and get inside the building with Jeff following me.

The inside of the building was empty. There wasn't any sound or any people in sight. I cautiously move foward with a knife out.

We both end up in a large room with no windows and only one exit which is the one we came in through. I looked up to see a pretty high ceiling. I move slowly fowards. Out of the blue, I hear a sound of chains rattling.

"Yasu!" Jeff shouts out and I look up to see a cage coming down on me.

I try moving out of the way, but it is too late. The cage lands and locks into place in the flooring. Jeff comes up running towards me, but his journey is cut short when more chain sounds are heard and people comes down from the chains.

They start fighting Jeff and Jeff fights back, but he is outnumbered. They overpower him and pushes him to the wall. Cuffs come out of the walls and he is cuffed to the walls above the ground.

Jeff shouts,"YOU DUCKING SHITTY BITCHES, I WILL KILL YOU ALL. YASU, JUST WAIT, I'LL ESCAPE AND THEN SAVE YOU!"

He shakes the cuffs trying to get lose, but it does nothing.

The same voice from before comes out from the speakers,"How cute, a serial killer trying to save a wanted criminal."

°•○●○•(-^-)•○●○•°