Chapter 8

3rd person PoV

Yasu grabs her stuff while keeping her kagune pointed at the back of the man's back.

She says,"Let's go."once she had gotten her luggage.

The man quickly leads the two to a really tall and modern building. He puts his arm above a sensor and opens the door. Yasu stands outside of the door and looks up to see the top of the building. She closes her eyes and feels the presence of 40 people in the lower half of the building. Yasu sighs and goes through the door to see a lobby like room.

"This way," the man says while leading them through a hallway.

At the end of the hallway is a huge training stadium with several people working on something and a few people in a competitive game of a variation of basketball.

He leads them to one of the side doors and knocks.

"Hey, Jake. Someone's here to see you."

"Who is it?"

"This is Andrew and I'm with two people that I don't know the names of."

"Okay, come on in."

Andrew opens the door for Yasu and the girl and then follows them in.

Yasu's POV

I go inside to see an athletic person, who seems to be not much older than me, sitting behind a desk with two chairs infront.

He looks up and motions to the chairs while saying,"Have a seat, so we could start talking."

I sat down on one of the chairs and the other girl did too.

"First, can you take off your mask?"

"No, I would rather keep my identity a secret."

"That's fine too. By the way, my name is Jake, just incase you didn't catch that. May I have your names?"

The girl speaks out,"The name's Alexandria,"

"Just call me Taya,"

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you. Now, for what reason did you come here."

"I came here to give your gang a warning. If anyone of them hurts an innocent person for a no good reason, I will kill those people."

"What did my gang do to receive such warning?"

"I saw Alexandria on the ground with a bunch of now dead boys minus one, around her."

He looks at Andrew standing behind us and asks him,"Is this true?"

"Yes sir, it is." Andrew replies.

"Go to the bodies and burn them in the streets, then return here for your punishment."

Andrew quickly leaves and Jake continues,"you see, it is one of the rules to never hurt an innocent citizen. So is no raping, and nothing sexual without the approval from me. Well, it is, for this gang. I started this gang on accident. I was planning on making a place where people could stay, when they don't have a place to go to, but the first few people that came didn't want to leave, so now the police thinks of us as a gang."

"Oh, that's an interesting story. I have one additional request."

"What is it?"

"Is it possible for me to join this?"

"It is, but right now it is an all boys gang, so if you are okay with that,"

"So I can join,"

"Yeah,"

"Is it okay if I joined, too?" Alexandria bursts out.

"Yeah, but why do you want to join?"

"I don't have place to go after tonight, becuase my parents are kicking me out."

"Okay, then it's official, welcome to the Blaze Gang, Taya and Alexandria. Hold up one moment," he goes to a microphone and presses a button and speaks in to the microphone saying,"Everyone is to come to the 1st floor gym, I have an announcement to make." He moves back to facing Taya and Alexandria and continues,"so I'm going to give you guys the blaze communicators. I have three designs, a watch, necklace, and arm band. Which one would you like?"

Alexandria quickly answers with,"necklace,"

"Okay, how about you, Taya?"

I think a bit. A watch would prevent some of my wrist rotations and a necklace would get in the way when I fight so I go for"An arm band,"

"Okay," he opens up one of his drawers, gets out two boxes, and stands up,"follow me,"

Jake goes out the door carrying the two boxes and I follow him with Alexandria.

Jake goes up on a stage that I didn't even see when we first got here and taps the microphone to see if it is working.

"May I have your attention, everyone. Today we welcome two new members to our group. We welcome, Taya please come on up." I go up on to the stage and he turns facing towards me and hands me a box and I head back off the stage. He continues,"and Alexandria," Alexandria goes up and gets the box and comes back down,"welcome these two to the group and make them feel safe around here."

Jake gets off stage and everyone goes back to what they were doing before the announcement. I open my box to see an arm band looking like thing. I take it out and place it on the forearm of my left arm. The band wraps around my arm and adjusts to my arm by it self. I check the box to see a note peeking out from the back. I take out the paper and read what it says.

Room number: 538
Go to your room and get set up.
This is a single person room.
Multiple people rooms are only assigned to those that has approval from the leader.
Schedule: 6
Device number:10049

What's the schedule number about and I'm on floor 5?! I see Alexandria talking with some people, so I grab my stuff and go up to my new room. At the door of my room, there is a sensor type thing with a red light shining. I place my arm band over the sensor and the light turned green with a click. I open the door to see a room furnished with a college style bed with covers, a table next to it and a monitor built into the wall above the table. I go in further to see a sliding door, I slide it open to see a place to put my stuff. I quickly unpack my clothes and other items and place them into the closet. I look around and find nothing else so I go over to the monitor to see if I can turn it on.