#39 Love Making

Harry is a dork.

LOVE MAKING

The second Harry's lips mold with mine, I'm soaring to a foreign world of euphoria. It feels as if a whole rabble of butterflies have been unleashed within my insides. They travel from my stomach, down my legs, up to my chest, and all through my arms. That's how unexplainable the feeling is.

His fingers make their way to the hem of my shirt and gently tug on it. For a few seconds we disconnect so I can rid my body of the fabric. After it's thrown on the coffee table, we continue what we started. If anything, there was more passion than before. Neither of us could get enough of each other. It's like we were addicted.

Time does its job and the two of us eventually find ourselves with only our bottom halves clothed, hungry for something more. That's when our make out session slows to an end. "Y/N," he whispers, "I love you. I'll never be able to express how much." He kisses my nose before shamelessly raking his eyes down my exposed body. "You look stunning."

That's when my mouth stretches into a smile. As corny as it sounds, his compliments actually mean a lot to me. "Thank you." I lovingly run my fingers down his toned torso, making his stomach muscles clench. 

The next thing I know, I'm being lifted from my position on the couch. "Time for part two." After announcing that, he proceeds to carrying me to our bedroom. When we get there he walks straight to our bed and carefully places  me down on it. "Let me make love to you, Y/N. I'll show you how special you are to me." My heart flutters at his words.

This won't be out first time having sex, but it will be the first time he makes love to me. It would be slow, sweet and sensual; possibly the best I've ever had. I was more than ready to experience it.

My eyes can't help but watch as he strips himself of his blue and grey boxers. I flash him an approving smile. His cute dimples make an appearance as he returns my gesture. "Looks like all eyes are on me now," he jokes, drawing a laugh out of me. One of the things I've always admired about him is how he acts himself no matter what the situation is. It's other little things like that that made it easy for me to fall in love with him. He may act like the biggest goof sometimes, but he'll always be irreplaceable. That's a fact.

"Your turn, princess." He points to the green striped panties I was still wearing. They soon join his boxers on the floor. When I sit back down he gets on his knees and places his big hands on my thighs. That feeling alone is enough to make me melt. He then spreads my legs and I feel as if I'm vulnerable now. He could see all of me. His face moves forward and his lips latch onto the skin of my inner thigh.

It's not long before he moves to the place I wanted him the most. His index finger massages my nub while his tongue explores the rest, sending waves of pleasure through me. To say it felt amazing would be an understatement. A few involuntary moans slips past my lips. "Yes," I breathe out. "Oh my gosh, please." I eagerly squirm and he uses his free hand to still me.

"Patience, beautiful," he whispers against my heat, making me grip the covers. He knew exactly what he was doing. My body was very reactive to him this evening. His tongue continues working its magic and brings me to the verge of an orgasm. That's when he abruptly pulls away and stands to his feet. I hate him.

"Okay, get more on the bed," he instructs. I move to where my head is on the pillow. Careful not to hurt me, he crawls on top of my smaller figure. When I look into his eyes I see nothing but adoration. "Are you ready, Y/N?" He asks. The way my name rolls off his tongue is sexy as hell.

I nod my head.

Harry positions himself at my entrance before gently pushing his hard member in. A groan escapes his mouth. It doesn't take that long for me to adjust. He begins moving at a pace that I'm not used to. Slow. Each thrust hits the right spot and I can't help but quietly moan his name. My eyes flutter closed.

This was paradise.

Harry's POV

As much as I'd love to go faster, I keep my pace smooth, slow, and steady. I'd promised to make love to her, not have sex. This was actually much better in my opinion. I could really feel her, all of her. Every clench, squirm, every hip swivel. It was mind blowing.

"Oh, Harry," my name beautifully rolls off her tongue.

Still supporting my own weight, I lean forward and press my lips to her warm neck. The way she cutely shivers makes me smile. "You're beautiful," I remind her, gently biting the already pink skin. Her breath hitches in her throat.

I don't know how long it's truly been, but I couldn't keep this up much longer. My climax was just around the corner and I know her's was too. Our breaths were becoming labored and a think layer of sweat glowed on our bodies.

"I'm almost there," I tell her. She purposely clenches around me, catching me by surprise. "Holy fuck," I breathe out. I mentally scold myself for cussing during a time like this. I was usually good about filtering myself. "I'm sorry."

She smirks. "Don't worry about it. It was hot," she assures me. I try not to crack, but I can't help chuckling. Part of me hated that she knew how to drive me wild. "I'm close too."

Out of nowhere, my orgasm hits me like a massive tidal wave. My whole body jolts and I almost loose my balance and crush her. I've  never experienced an one this intense before. The tingly pleasure seemed to spread everywhere. It's not long before she's beautifully coming undone beneath me.

"Wait." She stops me as I'm about to pull out. "Just a little while longer." Her cheeks were flushed a deep shade of pink.

For a few moments I stay inside of her. Once we both start calming down, I pull out and roll beside her. Words can't even describe what just happened. Maybe it was Love itself.

"I don't know what to say," I murmur.

She reaches out and runs a finger down my right cheek. "Let silence speak for itself." She scoots closer to me and place a chaste kiss on my collarbone.

This was paradise

A/N: ** IMPORTANT: Mind of Mine got me pregnant and imma need child support** (sorry not sorry)

+

Ok, so I've  wondering what I'm going to think of my imagines when I'm like 16. I don't know if I'll hate them or love them.... we'll just have to wait and see.

+

Anyways, thank you so much for reading. Make sure vote if you enjoyed it. If you didn't then I'm sorry.

Xoxoxox