Chapter 25

I finally got the courage to leave and go over to Jimin's place. When I got to his place I stayed in the driveway for the next 10 minutes. I saw the light go on in the kitchen . He must be up. It's my chance to go now. I slowly walked to the door. I was glad I went over what I was going to say with Michelle. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door with an apple in his mouth.
"Annyeonghaseyo Jimim. I came back to ask for my ring," I said holding my hand out. He dropped the apple and I chuckled a bit. He was still frozen. I waved my hand in his face. While I was doing that he grabbed me and held onto me tight.
"Is it really you Abby," he said squeezing me.
"Y-yes it's m-me," I said with every last breath I had. He let me go and I started breathing again. He picked up his apple and threw it away and came back to the living room where I was. I stood with my arms open and he ran up to me. He picked me up and spun me around. He gently dropped me down and our eyes met. I could tell he was holding back a bit. I grabbed the back of his head and leaned in to kiss him. He was still frozen but then I felt him grab my waist and held onto me. After our kiss we sat on the couch and all he did was stared at me.

"So where's my ring," I asked holding my hands out. He looked around and ran to his room. He came back sliding on his slippers and gave it to me. I didn't take it I just had my hand out. I motioned I wanted him to put it on me. He tried but I pulled my hand back. I looked down on the floor. He was really confused.
"Jimin I want you to propose to me again," I chuckled.
"Oh oh right," he said fumbling the ring in his hands. He got down on one knee was was about to talk when Ji-Yong came to the living room.
"Appa I can't sleep," he said rubbing his eyes. When he opened his eyes he didn't recognize me at first.
"Annyeong Ji-Yong, do you remember me," I said to him. He looked up and his eyes were wide open.
"OMMA," he shouted. He ran into my arms and I picked him up.
"Ahhh, omma misses you and appa so much," I said still holding on to him.
"Omma you didn't come home for my birthday," he said sadly.
"Oh really. Omma was really busy. We can go spend your birthday today hmmm." He nodded his head in agreement.
"Omma can you tuck me in to sleep again," he asked yawning. I took him to his room and read him an story to make him fall asleep. I went back to the living room and saw Jimin asleep on the couch. I saw the ring in his hands and I took it to put it on my finger. I went into Jimin's room to grab a blanket and walked to the living room. I laid next to Jimin and slept in his arms like the old times.

I got up around noon and was still in Jimin's arms. I didn't want to get up. I just wanted time to freeze. But I had to get ready for the concert. Jimin woke up after me and came into the bathroom.
"Hey I'm still using the bathroom," I said pushing him out. He was to strong and wasn't moving at all. He grabbed my arms and spun me around to the mirror. He gave me a back hug and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Please don't ever leave me like that again. I missed you so much I felt like I was going to die. I wasn't even happy anymore even if I was with my fans," he said softly to me.
"I know and I won't ever leave you like that again." We stayed in that potion for awhile and he began kissing me on the neck. I turned around and started kissing him back. He took me to his room and laid me on my bed. He locked the door and took his shirt off. I took mine of as well.
" I need you Abby," he whispered in my ears. I grabbed the back of his neck and he started kissing me all over.
"I love you Jimin," I said in between kisses. By the time we were done I grabbed one of his button down shirts and walked to the bathroom. He came in again and slapped me in the butt.
"Yah!" I turned around and faced him. He came towards me and I grabbed his arms to kiss me again. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He slipped his hands inside my shirt and moved his hands around my body. After a minute or two I pushed him off and jumped of the sink to get ready this time. After I finished I walked back to the room and put on one of his sweat pants on. I went to the car and grabbed my luggage. As I got to his room to put my luggage in, he was in the room with no shirt on drying his hair with with a towel.

"Hey," he said in a really sexy voice.
"Hi," I said leaning onto the wall still staring. I turned around to face the wall and changed. I picked out a cute spring dress with a black cardigan. I took off Jimin's shirt and I went to hang it in the closet. Jimin came behind me and put his hands around my waist. I turned my head and kissed him.
"I'll go cook breakfast," he said. I quickly put my dress on and went to wake up Ji-Yong. I took him to the bathroom to help him get ready. I picked out an outfit for him and walked to the kitchen to eat.
"Appa it smells good in here," Ji-Yong said smelling the aroma around the kitchen.
"Do you need help," I asked him.
"No its okay, I got it."
Ji-Yong dragged me to the living room to watch his shows that were usually on.
Man I missed being here. I'm glad I got my memories back. I can feel better knowing Jimin isn't heart broken anymore.