Chapter 16

We went back to the house and washed up. Jimin went onto the computer and bought another ticket for Ji-Yong. Jimin went to wash up and it was my job to get Ji-Yong to sleep. I knocked on the door before I walked in.
"Ready for story time," I asked walking up to his bed.
"Neh," he replied. "Am I really going to live with you and appa?"
"Of course. Are you excited," I asked him.
"Yes, but I miss my other mom," he said as he looked outside the window.
"I bet you do. I don't know what to really say but to tell you that you are living with better people."
"Yeah that's true. Okay omma read me a story," he said. I laughed and read him a story. During the story he fell asleep. I pulled the blankets to cover him and was leaving the room. I saw Jimin at the door watching us. I walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind me. Jimin grabbed me by the waist and walked into our room. I walked over to the wall to take my slippers off when I heard the door lock. I turned around and saw Jimin coming towards me. I bit my lip just staring at Jimin and notice he looked really hot at this moment. He came up to be and started kissing me. He took my shirt off then his and took me to the bed.
"Jimin...are you sure it's okay to do it here...," I said breathing hard. He nodded and continued kissing me. By midnight we stopped and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was the first to wake up so I went to get ready and pack my stuff. Jimin woke up and came behind me and kissed me again.
"Morning babe," he said softly.
"Morning. I'll go wake up Ji-Yong," I said. I finished packing and went into Ji-Yong's room. I saw he was up already playing with the toys around the room.
"Ji-Yong let's go get ready," I said motioning him to come out. Mrs. Park quickly whipped us a meal and we ate before we left. We hugged one another before we left to the airport.
"Alright come visit us again," Mr. Park said.
"We will dad," Jimin said.
"Goodbye Mr and Mrs. Park," I said bowing to them
"Please Abby call us omma and appa," Mrs. Park said. I nodded my head and bowed again. We went into the car and I saw Mrs. Park crying already. We waved to them through the window and drove off to the airport. Jimin returned the car when we arrived and we walked to our gate. We had extra time so we went to find somewhere to eat.

"Ji-Yong are you excited," Jimin asked.
"Neh. I happy to go live with appa and omma," he said with his mouth full. I looked at my phone and checked the time.
"Babe, we only have 10 minutes left before we have to leave," I said. He nodded his head and we continued eating. We put our trays away after we finished and went back to the gate. While we were waiting I noticed a girl in her teens staring at Jimin. I nudged him and whispered to him. He looked at the girl and her face turned red. Then her and a bunch of her friends came to us and asked for picture.
"Jimin oppa...who's is this little boy," one of the girls asked. Jimin froze and didn't know what to say.

Jimin's POV

I looked at Abby and saw if she had any idea of what to say. But I decided to tell the truth.
"He's my son...," I said to them. They all were in shock and then looked at Ji-Yong.
"You're married to Abby already?"
"Anio...I was married to someone else," I answered.
"Chinja?" I nodded my head and faked a smile. They finished talking to us and left. Abby put her arms around me and I hugged her. I turned to face Ji-Yong and saw he was about to fall asleep. I grabbed him and put him on my lap and let him fall asleep. 3 minutes later they called for our plane to depart. We boarded the plane and went to find our seats. Halfway through our ride, I got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Heard you guys want to go to Wisconsin. [Recieved]
Me: Yeah Abby's parenrs wants to meet us. They also want to see you and Michelle. [Sent]
Jungkook: Alright how about next week.[Recieved]
Me: Yeah let me just ask Abby. She said yes. [Sent]
Jungkook: Cool. Do you want me to buy the tickets. [Recieved]
Me: It's okay, we will buy our tickets.[Sent]

We finally arrived back in Seoul. I woke up Abby and Ji-Yong and got our bags. We went to the parking lot and looked for our car. We got in the car when I got another text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Come to my house at 5. [Recieved]

I told Abby and she wanted to go.
"It's good so then we can tell them about Ji-Yong. We both looked back and saw him sound asleep. We got back home and washed up before we went to Jungkook's house. I have to say I was a little bit nervous to tell them about Ji-Yong. What if they didn't accept him. What if Ji-Yong doesn't like them? I was pacing back and forth in my room until Abby came in.

"You okay?" I looked up at her and try to act natural.
"Yeah fine," I said.
"Jimin...," she glared at me. I sat down on the bed and she came to sit next to me.
"What if Ji-Yong doesn't like the guys or they don't accept him," I said burying my hand in my face. I felt her touch me and rubbed my back.
"Jimin they wouldn't do that. We are all family. No matter the circumstances we are all here for each other even if it means having an addition to the family." I looked at her and I was glad I had her in my life. We went to wake up Ji-Yong and drove over to Jungkook's place. When we arrived we stayed in the car for a couple minutes. I took a deep breath in and out.
"Ready," Abby asked. I nodded my head and we walked to the door. Ji-Yong knocked on the door and Michelle opened the door.
"Hey guys come on in. Is this Ji-Yong," Michelle asked kneeling down to shake his hands.
"Yeah," Jimin said nervously. We walked into the living room and everyone stared at us with Ji-Yong in our hands. Ji-Yong looked up at us and he looked a little scared.
"Appa...they keep staring at me," he said. Jimim picked him up and we walked to the living room and asked them to sit.

"You might be wondering why Ji-Yong is here. We went to Busan and saw Ji-Yong by himself on the beach. We found out Haru has been abusing him and was always getting drunk. So we called the police and now Haru is in jail. I am now the legal guardian of Ji-Yong. So please treat him like he's part of the family. He's been having a harsh week." We were all quiet then Suga started clapping his hands.
"Jimin you are such a grown up now," Suga joked. We all laughed and they welcomed Ji-Yong to the family.