Chapter 8

When I woke up Jimin wasn't in the bed. I went into the bathroom to wash up.

"Yah," he screamed turning his back to me.
"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here."
"Are you sure," he smirked. I turned around and jumped into bed with my face down. He came back into the room and rubbed my back.
"It's okay if you enjoyed the view," he said.
I got up and started punching him in chest. He grabbed my arms and kissed me.
"Go get ready, the gyys wants to meet in the lobby at 10," he said. I grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and started smacking my slef. Oh my gosh. You are embarrassing yourself Abby. I went back into the room and saw Jimin changing. I turned around and walked bakwards till I hit the bed. Well knowing me I slipped on something and fell down.

"Ouch!"
"Abby are you okay," he said running to me.
"Yeah I'm fine just slipped on something."
We went out and everybody was in the lobby. We went into the van and Michelle sat next to me in the back.

"You okay," she asked.
"Yeah, we made up yesterday."
"That's good."
"So do you know where we are going," I asked her.
"Nope," she answered. We drove for another half an hour or so till we got to the place.
"We're here," J-Hope said enthusiastically.
We came out of the car and it was a waterpark.
"Oh yay! Omma I want to go swimming," SeoHyun said jumping around.
"Alright everyone do whatever you want to do but at 2 we reserved a time for us to go hiking," RapMon said. Everyone walked away to do what they wanted to do. Jimin didn't want to go swimming and neither did I. We bought some ice cream and went under some shades. We finished our ice cream and walked around the place. We decided to go see what Jungkook and Michelle were doing. We saw SeoHyun in the pool with Jungkook.
"Hey," we called to them.
"Hey, you guys want to swim," Jungkook said.
"No its okay," Jimin said. Jimin sat on the side of the pool and talked to Jungkook. I went to the side and sat with Michelle on the bench beside the fence.

Jimin's POV

"So everything is alright now," Jungkook asked me.
"Yeah, we made up yesterday."
"Something still seems to bother you though Jimin."
"No...nothing," I lied. Something was bothering me. I just couldn't figure what really was bothering me.
"Hyung don't lie to me," he glared at me.
"I just feel like I can't really give what Abby wants."
"What do you mean?"
"I know she says she will wait for me to be ready to get married but I don't know how long it'll take."
"Do you want to or don't you," he asked me.
"See that's the problem I don't know. I know she wants to be married soon and have kids. I see the way she looks at you and Michelle. I just don't think I'm committed to marriage yet. I've done it before and it sucked. Haru was so clingy and hated it when I'm with you guys. Then she had Ji-Yong and she tried using him as an excuse for me to get back with her. The month before we were leaving to America was when I decided to file for divorce. She tried making me stay behind while you guys go to America. I feel like she only wanted me for the fame but wouldn't let me do my job. We were still so young though. We were 18 but she acted as if sje was 20 spmething." It felt good to tell someone about this secret I've been hiding for years.
"Wow, why did you still stay with her for all those years."
"My parents wanted me too. They liked her until one day Haru broke into their house when I was there, and went into their room thinking it was mine. She would deny it wasn't her thinking they were to old or stupid to remember anything. She disrespected them and everything." I finished telling him the story and we were silent for a minute. I turned around and looked at Abby. She waved at me. I smiled back at her and turned my attention back to the pool.
"Well what if you figure out you don't want to be married," he asked me.
"I will let Abby go. I don't ever want to but it's the best for her. I don't want her to be hurt and still stay with me."
"Well choose wisely. I remember when Michelle broke up with me. I was a mess. I knew I should have ran after her and not let her leave. Just make sure you know what your choosing."
"Gomawo Jungkook," I said to him.

We both walked back with SeoHyun to where Michelle and Abby were. Jungkook, Michelle, and SeoHyun went to the changing room and changed back to their clothes before we went hiking. Abby and I went to buy drinks for the 6 of us for the hike. We all met each other by the entrance of the waterpark.

"Kaja[1]," RapMon said

We got to the hiking place and walked on the trail.

"Should we really trust V and Suga to guide us through this hike," Jin said. Everyone stared laughing as Suga and V ignored us and kept telling us where to go.
"Wow the view is beautiful," Abby said. I grabbed her and held her hands. It was nice hiking with her. Even though we weren't alone which I thought would have been better but it was still nice. We finally got to the top of the trail and saw the view of the waterpark and roads. Well Jin was carrying a box the entire hike and then J-Hope and Jin set up a picnic for all of us. We sat down and ate our snacks before we went back down.
"Gomawo," we all said to Jin and J-Hope.
I looked around and saw Jungkook and Michelle. Seeing SeoHyun sleeping on Jungkook's leg and Michelle feeding Jungkook made me think. Am I ready? Do I want to get married soon. We headed back down the trail and I was thinking about it more. We went to the hotel and were going to meet up with each other later to do something else. I went to our room and jumped into the bed. Abby came in after me and cuddled with me. I started stroking her hair and stared at her as she started falling asleep. I think I'm ready...hopefully I am.

[1] Let's go