Chapter 5

Jungkook ran down the beach to find out what was going on. The boys followed Jungkook. But as for me, I ran the opposite direction. Good thing I did track back in high school, I was a fast runner. Michelle wouldn't be able to catch up to me. I ran and ran as fast I could until I wasn't able to see Jimin or anyone. Looks like I'll be walking around Busan myself today.

Jimin's POV

"YAH JIMIN," I heard someone call out. I turned around and saw everyone running towards me. I looked for Abby but didnt see her. Maybe Abby is still in the house.

"Yah Jimin what the hell is going on here," Jungkook said catching his breathe. Eventually everyone caught up even Michelle. She came up to me and slapped me across the face.
"I hope your happy with who ever this is," she said then moved aside for the boys to talk to me.
"Who is she Jimin," RapMon asked.
"Happy about what though," I asked.
"Abby saw everything and she ran away, I couldn't catch up with her," she answered.
"Who is she Jimin and who's the kid," Jin said angrily.
"She...she is my ex-wife and he's my son" I said.
"WHAT!"
"When were you married," Suga asked.
"It was an arranged marriage 4 years ago. Before we went to America I filed for divorce," I explained to them.
"Then why are you still with her right now when your with Abby," Jungkook said.
"Her name is Kim Haru, and she came to my parents house today. Anyways how do you know where my parents live," I asked her.
"I come to your parents house a couple times just hoping one day you'll come back," she said.
"I'm not here to get back with you," I told her.
"Yes you are and Ji-Yong misses his appa," she said.
"Ji-Yong mianhae appa hasn't been there for you but your omma and I are not married anymore. I have a new person in my life," I told him
"Appa, omma said that you still love her and that you want to get back with her. Are you lying to me," he said about to tear up.
"Yah! Why the hell did you say that. Ji-Yong, mianhae but I dont want to be with your mom."
"Did omma lie to me then," he asked.
"Anio omma doesn't lie,"she barged in. We all glanced at her.
"Jimin dont leave your parents house, I'm coming back tomorrow. Please dont leave yet," she said.
"Okay, but im only staying till noon," I told her.
"Goodbye appa," Ji-Yong said hugging me.
Then they walked away. I turned around and they all stared at me. We walked back to my parents house. We entered and the guys said hi to my paretns. Jungkook introduced Michelle and SeoHyun to them.
"Wait where's Michelle," my mom asked.
"I'll call her," I said. I took my phone out and dialed her number. A couple seconds later her ring tone came on.
"She forgot her phone, I'll go find her," I said.
"No I will. I think you've done enough," Jungkook said holding me back.
"It'll come too. SeoHyun stay with Uncle Jin, we'll be back," Michelle said then followed Jungkook. When they left my parents asked me what happen and I told them everything. RapMon and Jin also helped explain what happened to Abby since I wasn't there. My parents was speechless by the time I finished. I think they might have felt guilty about this happening. They were the ones that forced me into this arranged marriage 4 years ago. About an hour later Jungkook and Michelle came back but with no luck. They couldn't find Abby. I started to get worried.

Abby's POV

It was getting colder outside as it was getting dark. I didnt bring a jacket with me. I went to check what time it was but I forgot my phone, I left all my stuff at Jimin's parents house. I didnt want to just stay where I was until someone found me. It was actually nice being by myslef. I went to a near by park and walked around the trail. But it was getting dark so I went into a resturaunt. An old lady came up to me and gave me a jacket. I bowed to her then she went back to work. I looked for a clock and it was almost 8 pm. The old lady came back and had a translater with her.

"Do you have any place to stay," the translater said.
"Yes but im lost," I replied.
"You can stay in my house for tonight if you would like."
"Could I," I asked.
"Of course, are you hungry."
"Neh," I answered.

The old lady took me to her kitchen and cooked me some hot soup. After I finished I went to the sink to do the dishes but she stopped me. Her granddaughter, the translater, was told to take me to the guest room. I fell asleep for about an hour but stayed up the rest of the night. What am I supposed to say to Jimin if I see him the next day. What if they don't find me? Is Jimin really married? By morning I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I headed down to the kitchen and saw the old lady cooking. She told me to sit down and gave me a plate of food. Then her granddaughter came down to eat with us.

"Could you tell your halmeoni[1] I'm leaving after breakfast," I said.
"She said why are you leaving."
"I need to find my friends," I answered. The old lady got up and started packing food. She handed me the food and we finished eating. I gave then both hugs and thanked them for letting me stay at their place. I headed out and tried to remember which direction I came from. It was hard because it was dark and I couldn't remember. Eventually I found my way back to Jimin's parents house. I saw Jimin and Jungkook at the garage but I headed to the beach. I wasn't ready to face Jimin. As I head to the beach, I turned around and saw the girl and the little boy approaching Jimin. THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER! I'll just stay at the beach for a couple hours.

[1] Grandma