Chapter 6

I went to a pavilion and sat down on one of the benches. I was getting hungry again so I opened up the lunch box the old lady gave me. I ate half of it and saved the rest for later. I went towards the ocean and stared off into space. Then I heard music playing. I turned to look who it was and it was Jungkook and Michelle. Should I run and hide or should I go up to them? I chose to run and hide. I grabbed the lunch box and hid behind some rocks.

"I'm worried Jungkook," sakd Michelle.
"About Abby."
"Yeah, I just hope she's okay. Should we go around and look again?"
"Not yet give it another couple minutes and see if she shows up. If not we will go and check." I decided to get up and show them myself.
"Michelle...Jungkook...." I said softly
"Oh my goodness Abby! Don't ever run away like that," Michelle said giving me a hug.
"Where did you go," Jungkook asked.
"I went to a park then into a resturaunt and it was getting late. An old lady came up to me and gave me a place to sleep last night," I answered them.
"Are you okay," Michelle asked.
"About what," I questioned.
"Jimin..."
"Oh ummm I don't really know anymore."
"He's really worried. He's been outside since 6 waiting to see if you would come," Jungkook said.
"Chinja[1]," I asked surprised.
"Yeah he couldn't sleep at all last night," Jungkook said.
"What about that girl," I asked as I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah she's at the house," Michelle said.
"Yeah let's go, Jimin will be happy to see you," Jungkook said walking away.
"No I'm going to stay here for a little more," I told them. Jungkook stopped in his path and Michelle grabbed my hands and dragged me back to the house. I wouldn't budge though. Michelle turned around and glared at Jungkook. He came towards me and picked me up on top of his shoulder.

"Yah...yah let me go Jungkook."
"Mianhae... but I can't."

He dropped me down my the door. I tried running away but Jungkook picked me up again. Michelle opened the door and we went inside. He let go of me and this time I couldn't run away. Everyone was in the living room. How embarrassing! Jimin stared at me and ran up to me. He held on to me so tight I couldn't breathe, but I didn't want him to let go.

"Abby are you okay?"
"Neh." I looked around and saw the girl and the little boy. As Jimin moved to the side she came up to me.
"Annyeong I'm Kim Haru and this is Ji-Yong my son. Also Jimin's son," she said giving me a smirk. I started choking on my saliva. I looked at Jimin, but he wouldn't even look at me.
"Oh annyeong," I said to Haru. Haru went back to where she sat and Ji-Yong followed her.
"Okay let's eat," Mrs. Park said. Everyone headed to the kitchen and I stayed behind.
"Are you coming," Jimin asked.
"Yeah just have to go to the bathroom." I went into the hallway and then as everyone wasn't looking, I walked out of the house. I went back to the park and walked around. This time I had my phone and my purse.

Michelle: Where the hell are you! [Recieved]
Me: Had to go out. Just tell everyone I'll be home later. [Sent]
Michelle: Abby tell me where you are now. [Recieved]
Me: But you have to come alone.[Sent]

In about 5 minutes Michelle arrived at the park. She stood in front of me and didn't look happy.

"Why did you leave the house?"
"I had to."
"Why..." she questioned.
"I couldn't be in the same house as Haru," I told her.
"We should go back," she suggested.
"Yeah I have to go somewhere first." I walked away and headed over to halmeoni's[2] place. I went into their little resturaunt and when she saw me she ran up to me.
"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni."
"Annyeong,"
"Here's you lunch box back," I said giving it to her.
"Do you want to eat with us," her grandaughter asked.
"No we have to leave now," I told her.
"Ahh neh come back again."
"We will," I said to them.
We went back inside Jimin's parents house and grabbed a plate of food. Everyone else was outside in the backyard. We went out and Jimin had an empty seat next to him. I headed over there to sit next to him but just as I was about to sit down someone took the seat right under me. I fell and spilled food all over me.
"YAH," I screamed in anger. I turned my head and saw Haru trying to act innocent.
"Oops sorry but that's my spot," she said.
"Haru what are you doing," Jimin said helping me up. I ran into the house and went to clean up. I finished cleaning and before I left the house once again I grabbed a plate of food and headed to the beach. I got to the beach and someone was sitting where I was going to sit at. It was Jin. I walked up to him and started eating.

"Kwenchana," he asked. I put my head up and answered him.
"Neh." He put his hands out and wiped stuff of my lips.
"Really, are you really okay?"
"No I'm not," I answered.
"So what are you going to do about it," he asked me.
"Do what, I can't compare. He had a child with her. He got married to her. What am I supposed to do Jin."
"Talk to him. Or do something but don't run away. You're just showing Haru that your weak by running away from your problems," he said to me.
"But what am I supposed to do then?"
"What happen to the Abby that we know. The one who beats up people if they mess with us, huh..."
"There's that Abby but I'm holding back."
"Well don't, show her that your strong. Show her not to mess with you." He grinned at me and motioned his head back to the house. We went to the backyard and Jin took my plate of food. They all stared at me and Jimin walked up to me. Haru followed him and tried locking arms with him. As they approached me Jimin got out of her grip and I slapped her right across the face. As she got back up all the boys surround me. She tried getting through but she wasn't strong enough. Then Ji-Yong came up to his mom.

"Omma[3] I may be 4 but I think you should like someone else and not appa[4]. I don't think appa really likes you," he said. All the guys chuckled after Ji-Yong said that. I moved them aside. I got out and Haru started attacking me. We rolled over having me on top of her and her on top of me. But in the end I was on top and punching her across the face. Jimin grabbed me and pulled me away while RapMon and Suga grabbed Haru.
"OMMA! STOP IT," Ji-Yong cried.
"Ji-Yong come to appa," Jimin said. He ran into Jimin's arm and cried even harder. At that moment I felt so bad. Jimin put Ji-Yong down and before he went anywhere I went up to him.
"Ji-Yong... mianhae. I'm sorry I hurt your omma. I was just so mad and I took my anger out on your mom. Are you okay now?" He didn't answer me but he gave me a hug. I hope that meant he forgave me.
"Yah! Ji-Yong get away from her, she's bad," Haru said trying to get away from RapMon and Suga's grip. It was getting dark out and Jimin escorted them to their car. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself again from all the mud. We headed back to the hotel and I tried falling asleep.

"Abby can we talk," Jimin asked softly.
"No I'm tired. It's been a long day and I just need to rest. We'll talk tomorrow," I answered then fell asleep.

[1] Really
[2] Grandma
[3] Mom
[4] Dad