Chapter 7

Let me just say Jimin did an amazing job along with the rest of the memebers performing Perfect Man.

I woke extra early just to avoid Jimin for a while. I went to a nearby convenience store and bought some food for me to eat. I went back to he hotel when I finished and saw Jimin sitting in the lobby. I entered and he saw me and grabbed my hands. He took me to the car and started driving. I was silent the whole car ride. Is it bad that I kind of want to jump out of the car just to avoid him. We arrived at the destination and it was at a river.

"This was my favorite place to come when I wanted to be alone," Jimin said looking at the view. I just stared at him and at the view.
"So know you know why I don't want to get married yet?" I shook my head but was still quiet.
"Are you going to talk at all," he said making me face him. I took a deep breathe and was ready to let it all out.
"I'm mad..."
"I know and I understand that."
"I'm mad because just the day before Haru came you wanted this relationship to be a honest and truthful one. You are such a hypocrite Jimin. I'm mad because you wouldn't tell me the truth about her. I would have been fine. I just don't understand why you couldn't tell me." I finally felt better getting that off my chest.
"I'm sorry...I don't know what else to say." I could tell he felt guilty and ashamed but I was still mad. As we sat there someone called Jimin's name and I recognized the voice. It's the bitch Haru. We turned around and she was running towards us. When she got closer she tripped over a rock and fell into Jimin's arm. AND THEIR LIPS TOUCHED! She grabbed a hold of his head and tried making out with him. I pulled her by the hair and pushed her off. She got up and smirked at me.

"What the hell are you trying to do right now Haru," I asked her about ready to punch her.
"I missed my husband," she simply said.
"Haru leave now or I'll call the cops," Jimin said getting his phone out.
"For what I did nothing wrong," she said joyfully.
"For stalking me..." Jimin said loudly.
"Fine I'll leave but you know you enjoyed that kiss and you want me back and dump that trash in front of you." I tried running towards her but Jimin got me before I could reach her. When she left I pushed Jimin off me and walked away. He followed me and tried talking.
"Abby let's talk about this. You know I didn't do anything wrong."
"Just leave me alone Jimin."

I walked around the river and Jimin was in the car waiting. Once I calmed down I headed inside the car and we drove back to the hotel. We got back to the hotel and saw the guys, Michelle, and SeoHyun in the lobby. I walked passed everyone and went into my room.

Jimin's POV
"What happened to her Jimin," Michelle asked.
"We bumped into Haru and she was running and fell into my arms and kissed me."
"SeoHyun do you want to go with appa to dinner or stay with me," Michelle said.
"Wait your going to stay," Jungkook said.
"Someone needs to stay with Abby right now."
"Omma I'll go with appa," SeoHyun answered.
"Alright boys and girl let's go eat," J-Hope said.
"Yeah let's go," I said looking back into the lobby.

Abby's POV

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I went into my bed but someone knocked the door.

"Who is it," I called out.
"Michelle." I walked to the door and opened it for Michelle. Then I walked back to the bed and pulled the covers over my face. I could feel Michelle trying to pull the covers off my face.
"You can't hide forever Abby," she said to me.
"Just let me be by myself."
"Jimin told us what happen," Michelle told me.
"I think he and I need a break from each other. He deals with this situation with Haru and while just wait."
"Are you willing to wait," she glared at me.
"Yes...maybe" I said unsure. Then Michelle and I fell asleep. I woke up and saw Michelle still sleeping. I woke her up and we went to the dining room and grabbed some food. The boys eventually came back and Jimin came into the room. I pretended to fall alseep so he wouldn't bother me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jimin coming in front of me.

"Abby...I'm sorry you're not having a great vacation this week. I'm sorry for what Haru did. Please don't be mad at me. I know I may have upset you about marriage and having kids but please understand me. Even though you probably asleep, I love you so much and please don't think about breaking up with me. You make me happy everyday. Just staring at you makes my day. I am so glad that I have you in my life. Please love me back they way you did." I opened my eyes and saw him glaring at me. I sat up and and we just looked at each other. He grabbed my hand and I stood up. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer. He leaned in and we kissed. It's been a while since our last kiss. He picked me up and put me up against the wall. Then we went onto the bed. He started taking my shirt off and I took his shirt off as well.

"I love you..." Jimin said breathing heavily.
"I love you too," I said back.