Chapter 15

Ji-Yong finally fell asleep after the story. Jimin and I walked back to our room and went to sleep. I woke up extra early to make breakfast for everyone. Mrs. Park came into the kitchen when she woke up.
"Oh mianhae...did I wake you up," I asked her.
"Oh anio[1], I usually wake up at this time. What are you cooking?"
"Pancakes. I saw you had some ingredients to make them so yeah. Do you have any syrup to go with it?"
"No, there's a store nearby. I'll go buy some. Anything else you want me to buy," she asked.
"Neh, could you buy strawberries and banana," I said. She grabbed her jacket, put her shoes on, and went to the store. I finished cooking and started cleaning up the mess. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and turned around to see Ji-Yong.
"Good morning," I said to him.
"Morning omma," he said.
"Halmeoni will be back soon with other food. Can you wait for a bit," I asked him. He nodded his head and then I took him to the bathroom to wash up. We went into his room and picked out some clothing that would fit him. I heard the door open and saw Mrs. Park walking to the kitchen.
"Kam sa ham nida," I said. She helped me prepare for breakfast and I went to wake up Jimin while she woke up Mr. Park.

"Jimin-ah il-eona[2]," I said walking towards him. I shook him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.
"Yah...Jimin!"
"Omma, appa pp...," Ji-Yong interrupted.
I quickly got up from Jimin and fixed my clothing. Jimin got up and sat up straight.
"Oh Ji-Yong-ah we will come out soon," Jimin said. When he left I smacked Jimin on the arm. He started laughing and got up from the bed to get ready. I walked to the kitchen and ate with everyone else. Finally Jimin came down and sat next to me eating.
"Abby thank you for breakfast. It's delicious," Mr. Park said.
"You're welcome," I replied back to him. Mrs. Park helped me do the dishes when we finished. The guys on the other hand went into the living room and watched tv. I finished cleaning up the table as Mrs. Park finished the dishes.

I sat at the kitchen table waiting for her.
"So since you gugs have to go back tomorrow what should we do today," Mrs. Park asked.
"I don't know. You have anything in mind."
"There's a beautiful park we can go to," she suggested.
"Yeah, we can go there."
Mrs. Park got up from the table and walked into te living room. She grabbed the remote, turned the tv off, and stood in front of it.
"Honey we were watching tv," Mr. Park said.
"Go get ready," she said to them.
"For what," Jimin asked. She put her hands on her hip and stared at them. Jimin and his dad looked at each other and quickly got off the couch and went to get ready. She looked back at me and I started laughing and gave her thumbs up. I sat next to Ji-Yong who was alseep on my lap waiting for Jimin and his dad to get ready. Eventually after 15 minutes they came out and we went to the park. When we arrived I looked out the window and Mrs. Park was right. It was beautiful especially with all the flowers that bloomed. There was so many family around playing and kids playing sports. Ji-Yong was so excited to get out of the car to play. Mr. Park finished parking the car and Ji-Yong was out the car like a bullet. Jimin chased after him and I followed behind slowly. I caught up with Jimim and Ji-Yong and saw them at the swings.
"Abby come join us," Jimin said. He got off his swing and let me on it. He started pushing me and Ji-Yong.
"Higher appa, higher," Ji-Yong said.
After a while we got off the swings and walked around the park. We went to find Jimin's parents and we all walked on the trail.
"Appa, I'm tired," Ji-Yong said tugging on his shirt. Jimin got on his knee with his back facing Ji-Yong. Ji-Yong hopped on and we finished our walk on the trail. As we walked back to the car I suddenly remembered something.

~Flashback~

"Make sure to come visit us," the gsndaughter of the old lady said.

~Back to Reality~

"Let's go eat somewhere," I suggested.
"Yeah I know a place," Mr. Park said.
"Wait I want to take you guys to a special place that I know in Busan," I said. They all agreed and I told where Mr. Park to go. It took less than 10 minutes and we arrived. I got out of the car and ran inside.
"Halmeoni," I called out. I saw her and her grandaughter come out of the kitchen. They ran up to me and hugged me. Then Jimin, his parents, and Ji-Yong walked in.
"Is that your boyfriend," halmeoni whispered to me.
"Finacé," I corrected her.
"Huh...chinja?"
"Neh," I answered. They hugged me tighter again. Jimin came up to me and they hugged him. He looked at me confused.
"I'll tell you later," I mouthed to him. They gave us a seat and we ordered our food.
"How do you know them babe," he asked me.
"Remember that day I met Haru and ran away for the night," I asked them. "Well I came into this resturaunt cause it was getting cold and then they let me stay for the night." Halmeoni and her grandaughter came out of the kitchen with the food.
"Kam sa ham nida," we all said to them. When we finished I grabbed the plates and brought it into the kitchen. I helped them do the dishes before we left. We arrived at home and as I was walking inside, Jimin grabbed my hand and took me to the beach. We sat at the pavillion and watched the sunset.
"What are we doing here," I asked.
"I don't know. Just wanted some time with you," he said. I turned away and smiled.
"Abby I hope you know I love you so much. I feel like I don't tell you that enough. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I'm so excited to be your finacé." He started to lean in and this is the first time in a while my heart started beating fast. He pulled me in and kissed me from my lips to my neck and back.

[1] No
[2] Wake up