Mortal School Part 3

So do you guys love it so far? Don't worry this isn't an authors note 😉. I know you guys wanna read so I'll zip it 🤐.

"So what are you guys doing after school?" Frank asked. "Well I owe this girl over here a date." Leo said pulling you closer to him by your shoulders as you tried to cover the blush on your face with your hands. But they all saw. "Ha! You three owe me 10 drachmas each!" Leo said and they a gave him a scolding look but you gave him a confused look. "Drachmas? Like Greek coins?" You asked and Percy nodded. "Yeah, uh. My mom would kill me if I made bets with real money." He told you. "Well it technically is real mon- bets?" You said and this time the look was directed at Percy. "Yeah. We couldn't get you to blush and you got all of us to blush s- yeah, well, it is easy to get you to blush Zhang." You interrupted. "So, we made a be that whoever got you to blush first got 30 drachmas." Frank finished. "Wow. I expected as much from the others, but not you Frank." You said putting a hand to you heart in a mock hurt gesture. "No one ever won a chess game by betting on each move. Sometimes you have to move backwards to get a step forward." You all gave Frank weird looks. "What does chess have to do with anything?" You asked and he shrugged. "Wait. You guys are going on a date?" Percy asked and Leo nodded. "You better not hurt her Valdez." He said seriously. "What are you, my dad?" You asked sarcastically. "If he gets to be the dad then I'm the overprotective older brother!" Jason chirped. "One year dude! Let it go already!" You whined. "Well what am I?" Frank questioned. "The philosophical brother." You immediately answered and everyone nodded.
||Timeskip brought to you by Mazewizard2000 ||
You and Leo were finishing up the frozen yogurt when he pulled his chair closer to you. "You have some frozen yogurt on your face." You blushed and reached for your napkin but he swiped your hand away. "Let me get it for you." He cupped your chin and slowly pulled your face closer to his. He used his other thumb to wipe at (random) spots around your mouth. "There's a little bit more." He pressed his chapped lips to your moist ones and it was like fireworks were going off. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "I got it." He said smiling like a mad man. "There was nothing on my face was there?" You asked and he shrugged. "Does it matter?" You hit him softly on the shoulder. "You are such a flirt." You said. "Yeah but you know you love me. Besides, you hit like a girl." Your smile vanished. "You want to see me hit like girl Valdez? You asked. "Bring it on l/n!" He said. You punched him in the arm. Hard. He winced. You inspected your nails. "Still love you though." You said without looking up and he smiled. You leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
||Timeskip brought to you by hopkins3211 ||
You were at lunch the next day and you walked past the boys table and they gave you a puzzled look. You shot them a smile and put your index finger and they got the message: I'll be there, just a sec. You walked over to the table Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth were sitting at. "Hi." You said sitting down. "Hello, what's up?" Piper asked. "Uh, well, I kinda need someone to talk about girl stuff with." You told her. "Why? *Gasp*is it a boy?!" You nodded. "Who, is it?!" She squealed. "L-Leo." You stuttered. "Really?!" You nodded. A mischievous smile grew on Pipers face. "Did you guys kiss yet?" You blushed and nodded again. "Well go over there!" She said pushing you away. You sat down with the boys blushing. "Leo, you brought out her blushing softie side." Jason said patting him on the back. "She may be blushing but she's no softie." Leo warned/assured showing Jason the bruise on his arm. "Guilty as charged. Sorry about that by the way." You smiled sheepishly.

I was mentioning a few of the people I follow during the time skips so sorry to:
Seawaternymph
Percabeth_Obsession
ZoeHerondale17
krazychicklynn
For not mentioning you guys even though your probably not reading this.
You are welcome. I did NOT leave you guys on a cliffie, at least not a big one. Two questions:
What should I call you guys?
Are there any potterheads or people from other fandoms out there?