Percabeth Forever

Not a lot of you and Leo action in this one, sorry. So, you know how father's walk their daughters down the isle? Well since Annabeth is an mature independent woman, she's not having any of that schist so you arranged a surprise for Percy.
"So you aren't nervous at all?" You asked Annabeth. "Nope, I mean everybody knew me and Percy would get married right?" You, Hazel, and Piper nodded. "Oh come on! Remember we're going to be out there first!" Piper reminded. You waved goodbye as they walked off. You remembered the deal you made with Mr. Blofis.
You knocked on the door to the apartment prepared to beg on your knees. Mrs. Jackson opened the door and gave you a warm smile. "Hi, what do you need y/n?" She asked. "Could I talk to you and Mr. Blofis about Percy and Annabeth's wedding?" You asked giving her a hopeful look. "Sure come on in." She stepped aside as you walked into the apartment. You sat with Percy's parents as Mr. Blofis sipped from his cup of coffee. "So, I don't know if you've heard but you know Annabeth and she doesn't want to be walked down the isle. So I wanted to do that kind of thing with Percy and I wanted to walk him down the isle." You told them. "But I would completely understand if either of you would want to be the one walking him down the isle I mean he is your son." You continued. "Well what do you think Sally? I wouldn't want it to be awkward which it would be if I walked him." Paul said. "I wouldn't to do that if you really wanted to y/n, especially since you came to ask us." You smiled. "Really? Are you sure?" They both nodded and you gave them big hugs. "Thanks guys."
You walked down the hall and knock on the door. It creaked open and you saw Frank peeking out. "Hey." He said and opened the door. You walked in and saw Leo, Jason, and Percy all talking. "Hey sis!" Percy said running over to you. "You ready?" You asked as the other boys walked out the room. He nodded. "Now I gotta give you away dude." You joked and he groaned. "Are you gonna embarrass me?" He asked. "Well yeah. I gotta get you back for all those times you bugged me and Leo." You reminded him. "Y/n, you can't cling to the past because no matter how much you hold on its already gone." He said. "Whoa, getting all philosophical on me Perce?" You joked. "Alright it's time. Come on." You hooked his arm through yours and made your way out. You walked Percy down the isle and ruffled his hair before running and taking your spot next to Hazel.
"We are gathered here today to unit these two souls together blah blah objections blah Leo don't even think about it blah blah blah vows blah blah love blah blah blah forever blah blah. You may kiss the bride." That was pretty much all you heard before Percy pulled Annabeth into a kiss. "Good job Persassy!" Leo yelled and you stifled a laugh. "I don't know who's more embarrassing y/n or Leo." Percy complained.