Mortal School Part 1

PART 1!
Just pretend your in high school if you aren't. And that you live in New York City.
You were walking to school when a guy ran up to you. "Do you go to (insert high schools name)?" He asked. "Yeah." You told him studying his features. Hmmm, dark hair, green eyes, he's got that skater look. He cute but I don't think I like him like that. "I go there too, Can I walk with you?" He questioned. "Sure, did you just rhyme on purpose?" He thought about what he had said. "No. I'm Percy." He told you. "Y/n." You said. You both walked in silence for a bit. "So Percy tell me, is there a store where I can go buy more of you?" You asked and he smiled. "Nope, not that I know of." He joked. "Well, there must be a restaurant where you're on the menu, and you're the main course?" He got a thoughtful look. "No, I'd be the appetizer." Percy said after careful consideration. "So where's the rest of the meal?" You asked. "Well, Jason would be the main course, Frank would be the dessert, and Leo would be like the side salad." You gawked at him. "I don't know who any of those people are." You said flatly. "Well walk faster and you'll get to meet them!" He said dragging you along.
You got to school and everyone was filing into the gym for the new schedule for the last week of school. Percy dragged you to far right side. You sat next to him and the teachers started talking. "We are going to be here till lunch, isn't that ridiculous?" You asked and he nodded.
At lunch Percy made you follow him to a table with a group of 3 more boys. "Don't tell them about the conversation we had earlier." He whispered and you nodded. "Jason, Frank, Leo, this is y/n. Y/n this is Leo, Frank, and Jason." Percy gave them a look that you couldn't quite interpret. You all sat there eating making small talk. "So you guys have girlfriends?" You asked and they looked at you. "Why would you think that?" Leo asked. "Because, unless you have a girlfriend, the girls at this school don't leave you alone." You told them. "Well I'm a single pringle." Leo said smiling. "Who's your boyfriend?" Frank asked. "I'm a cooler single pringle." You said playfully punching Leo in the shoulder. "Why don't you guys go out then?" Jason asked. You looked Leo and you had a silent conversation.
Are they always this clueless when talking to girls?
Well Frank isn't but Jason is still learning.
Alright, but I'm choosing to ignore that.
"So what class do you guys have next?" You asked. "Science." They said at the same time. "Ok. That was creepy. But me too." You laughed. Frank started to tell you about Hazel. After a while you spoke up. "You guys need to follow Franks example. All I know about your girlfriends are their names." They smiled and Frank blushed. "I'm still a single pringle." Leo reminded. "And I'm still cooler." You said mocking him. "Touché." Leo said wagging a finger at you. "Alright lovebirds." Percy teased. "Haha, very funny. Let's go to class." You said.