It Will Rain

"Leo, how could you ask such a thing?" You said softly. "Because! I kill everyone I love and I don't want to hurt you." He yelled. "But you're doing this because you love me, and you would still love me. Besides, I'm going to die someday and I would prefer to die with a smile." You said. "No! I-I-I can't! Just go!" Leo pushed you out of bunker 9 and you walked to the Hades cabin. "How are thing with you and Will?" You asked Nico and he shrugged. "Could be better I guess."
You had the whole plan you clutched the microphone as you sat on Percy's shoulders. "Are you ready?" You asked him. "You're the one who needs to be ready, not only are you about to sing in front of the whole camp but the effects effect your relationship-owwww!" Percy whined after Piper elbowed him. You ignored what he said. "Onwards and forwards!" You yelled and raised your microphone.
You saw Leo and he wasn't looking at you. "Hey Leo!" He turned and you showed him the microphone. He cursed under his breath as you started to sing.
"If you ever leave me, baby,
Leave some morphine at my door
'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don't have it anymore."
You sang as you jumped off Percy's shoulders.
"There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor (Ooh)
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'
To keep you by my side
To keep you from walkin' out the door."
You sang, walking toward him.
'"Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain"
You started to tear up at the chorus.
"I'll never be your mother's favorite
Your daddy can't even look me in the eye
Ooh, if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing
Sayin' "There goes my little girl
Walkin' with that troublesome guy"
You winked at him, tears still welling up in your eyes.
"But they're just afraid of something they can't understand
Ooh, but little darlin' watch me change their minds
Yeah for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, I'll try
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make you mine"
You sang tracing his jawline with you finger and smiling into the song when Connor and Travis whistled.
'"Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain"
You teared up a little but quickly wiped them away.
"Oh, don't you say (don't you say) goodbye (goodbye),
Don't you say (don't you say) goodbye (goodbye)
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right"
You turned to Will and made the 'I'm watching you' signal and pointing to him and Nico. You shot him an 'he's my friend and you better watch yourself' look.
'"Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
And just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain"
You cupped Leo's chin and kissed him softly. "Well Leo, will my eyes be like the cloud tonight and my hands bleeding or have you changed your mind? Because I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, and I'll keep trying. Besides, you know how many more songs I can sing Leo." You referenced the song smirking but you kept tearing up and wiping the tears away. He pulled you into a hug and helped you wipe the tears away. "I'm so, so, so, so sorry, I was wrong and I could never stop loving you-AWWWWWWWW!" He was interrupted by the huge crowd as he realized he was talking into the microphone. "Dope." You teased. "But I am your dope." He retorted. "That IS true." You said taking a step toward him. "PIGGY-BACK RIDE!" You yelled and tackle Leo. He fell and you were on top of him. "For the record, this is NOT a piggy-back ride.