Angel

"Ok Angel, see you in the morning." You said to Nico as he shot you a playful glare. You knew his last name meant angel which became his nickname. He didn't like it first-he still doesn't in fact-but he learned to tolerate it. But neither of you knew that Leo not only had no idea why you called him angel, but that it made him jealous. "Do you like Leo?" Nico asked. Your head whipped around sending you hair in every direction. "No!" You said with a red blush illuminating your face. You walked out of the Hades cabin when something grabbed you from behind. They covered you mouth and eyes but not matter how much you struggled you couldn't escape. You felt yourself being put on pillows after a while and when you opened your eyes you saw bunker 9. Leo was looking at you with a poker face. "Sup my amore senza risposta." You said and Leo wrinkled his nose at your Italian. "Do you trust me?" Leo asked. "More than anyone else in the entire world." You assured him. He walked toward you and put a blindfold on your face. You felt a warm tingling sensation on your lips and then after it stopped Leo pulled the blindfold off your face. You realized that he kissed you and your face flushed red. "W-what was th-that f-for?" You asked flustered. "Why do you like Nico?" He asked looking at his feet. You jumped off Leo bed fast. "Where would you get a crazy idea like that!?" You asked/yelled. "Well you always call him your angel." He said softly. "You started laughing. "Leo, di Angelo means Angel in Italian. So that's my way of calling him by his last name." You informed him. He blushed. "I-I forgot." (Remember the line of the prophecy? Twins snuff out the Angels breath.) You walked up to him and got all in his face. "Why would you care?" You teased, your breath tickling his face. "Does Mr. Valdez have a crush on little old me?" You said. "Cause I can assure you that I don't like Nico." You added and Leo pulled you into a kiss. He picked you up and carried you to his bed, not breaking the kiss. He kneeled over you with his hand under your shirt tracing circles on your back finally you both fell asleep. You woke up in the bed and Leo was on the floor.

amore senza risposta- unanswered love
Sup my amore senza risposta- Sup my unanswered love