Truth or Dare

It was Nico turn. "Will, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." Will answered with a confident smile. "I dare you to kiss y/n." Wills smile wavered. He gave you a guilty look as you processed what happened. "Nico, you little piece of sh-language!" Percy yelled. You lunged at Nico but Jason grabbed you. Once you were calm enough to not strangle the son of Hades Jason let you go. "Nico you better sleep with one eye open cause the first chance I get I will smite you." You said giving him a death glare. "I have taught you well." Percy joked remembering how he taught you that stare. "Aw, I'm not that bad am I?" Will asked. "No, but I don't like you like that dude." You said crossing your arms. Will sat next to you and looked at you. "You ready?" He asked and you just nodded. He closed his eyes and leaned forward and you did the same. When he pulled away you got up to leave. "Where are you going?" Frank asked. "I'm going to wash my lips and after that I'm gonna plan Nico's gruesome demise." You said and his eyes widened. "I regret asking." Frank told you and you just shrugged.
Should I continue this oneshot? I know there wasn't much xLeo in that one. Also, do I need more fluff, cause I know I suck at fluff.😝