It's a Love-Hate Relationship

You didn't know why, but you hated Leo Valdez ever since you came to camp. Today you were just standing behind the arts and crafts center and he kept flirting with you. "Why do you have to be so cocky around me? Why can't you go bother someone from the Hecate cabin. Then they can turn you into a frog and you'd be much less of a bother-" you were in his face when he cupped your cheeks and brought you closer to him he tilted his head like he was going to kiss you but he didn't. Leo let you go and you backed away from him. "W-what was th-that for?" You asked and cursed yourself for stuttering. "I wanted you to stop yelling in my face." He told you. "A-and you c-couldn't think of a b-better way to do that?" You questioned and he shook his head. He placed his hands on either side of you so you were trapped. "I-I'm not in y-your face anym-more. What are y-you doing now?" You asked extremely flustered. "Well I started something," he brought he face so close to yours that his lips brushed against your ear as he talked, sending shivers done your spine. "And I always finish was I start." With that he smashed his lips on to yours. You felt something you've never felt before as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Perhaps you had mistaken your love for this boy as hate?