Imagine:Biggest Shipper

Look in the media and tell me what kind of shipper you are. I'm and Optimistic OTP shipper; I would be a multi shipper but I love Percabeth more than any other ship. Anyway, once in a while I will just do short little imagines (like that Bromance Beat imagine) like this one.
Third Person P.O.V.
Nico sat in his cabin when Percy walked in with his 'idea face' on. "Hey Neeks." Hey called and Nico looked up from his phone. "Don't call me that." He said looking back down to his phone. "Ok, but guess what." Percy said. "You know very well that I will not guess what so you might as well just tell me." Nico said flatly. "You're no fun!" Percy whined. "But I'm gonna play match maker." He added. Nico set his phone down and crossed his arms. Piper walked in the cabin. "I assume you are in on this too." His said and she nodded. "Great the two biggest shippers in this camp are telling me they are playing matchmaker. What good could come from this?" He asked. Percy opened his mouth to speak but before he could y/n bust into the room. She rested her hands on her knees as she caught her breath, holding one finger in the air to indicate that she needed a minute. "No *pant pant* I am *pant pant* the biggest *pant* shipper at *pant pant* camp." She huffed. "If you insist." Nico added picking his phone up. Percy opened his mouth to speak but y/n cut him off. "I am." She reminded. "Fine." Percy said crossing his arms. "Wait, why were we hear again?" Percy asked turning to Piper as she facepalmed. "I give up!" She yelled storming out the cabin.
Who else is upset that Tratie is a non-canon ship? I know I want my ship to sail.