The Mark Of Nimueh: You Stupid Lizard!

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter for you! Also I want to give a big thank you to OtherCharacterNut and seasidewriter1 for proofreading and helping me out with this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, review and check out my Polyvore page to see what Sam is wearing for the chapter. Anyways, here's the chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it!

I don't own anything except my OC Sam.

I can't believe we have to go back to that stupid dragon! It has been a few days to a week since I've seen that lizard and finding out that he was the reason I was brought to this world. Merlin held a torch in one hand and my hand in his other hand.

"Why do I have to come? You could have gone by yourself to see the overgrown lizard," I complained quietly.

"Because I want you here and you need to face him," he said while rolling his eyes.

"More like I want to kill him," I mumbled to myself.

Whether my brother didn't hear me or ignored me, I couldn't tell. We finally reached the end of the tunnel and of course that dragon was nowhere to be found.

"Hello?" called out Merlin.

After a few seconds, Kilgharrah still did not appear.

"Looks like he's not here. Oh well, we tried," I said and I started to turn around. Merlin on the other hand had other ideas and grabbed my arm, preventing me to leave.

"Hello." I looked behind me to see Kilgharrah fly down and land on the rock. I rolled my eyes as Merlin released my arm. I guess I have to face him. "The great warlock and witch returns, as I knew they would."

"Look you over grown-"

"We need to know how to defeat an Afanc," explained Merlin while he covered my mouth.

I groaned as I tried to remove Merlin's hand. Sad to say that he has a really strong grip.

Kilgharrah had the nerve to chuckle as he replied, "Yes, I suppose you do."

"Will you help us?" asked Merlin eagerly.

"No he won't," I answered back. However, since Merlin's hand was covering my mouth, my reply sounded like "Mma ha mah!"

"Trust the elements that are at your command," the dragon explained.

Merlin looked confused as he asked, "Elements? But what is it we have to do?"

"Merlin, get your disgusting hand off of my mouth!" I yelled into his mind.

Now, I knew for a fact that he heard me, because he slightly cringed and shook his head.

"You cannot do this alone. You are but one side of a coin. Arthur is the other," Kilgharrah said.

Finally, I was able to remove his hand! I glared at the lizard with hatred. "Hey, what am I, chopped liver!? Aren't I part of this coin thing?"

The dragon shook his head and chuckled. "You already know the answer to that Samantha."

"No, I do not! Why can't you just tell me?"

Kilgharrah just smiled at me before he opened his wings and flew off. Oh come on! This is so not fair!

Merlin must have agreed with me, because he started to shout out, "No! Please, help us!"

"I have." That was all he said and laughed at us in the dark.

"No, you didn't you stupid lizard!"