The Mark Of Nimueh: Must Hide The Book!

Hey guys, here is the next chapter! So please remember to vote, review and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Sam is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Sam.

Ugh, I really hate seeing dead people. For the past hour, more people have been either sick or dying. While I was trying not to throw up, Merlin and Gaius were looking at the body with a magnifying glass.

"How are you feeling Sam," asked a concerned Merlin.

I smiled weakly at him and replied, "Feeling a bit better. I'll try to hold down my lunch."

Gaius sadly smiled at me before looking back at the body. "I've never seen anything like this before. Samantha, could you find me the blue liquid vial? It's under my table."

"Yeah sure," I said.

Merlin looked at his uncle and asked, "Do you think it could be some kind of plague?"

"No. I fear that something like this could never come from nature. But who has this kind of power?"

Merlin looked shocked as he asked, "You think it's caused by magic?"

Before Gaius could reply, we heard an obnoxious annoy voice calling out, "Merlin! Samantha!"

BANG! Gaius and Merlin jumped when they heard the bang noise... and apparently that noise was me hitting my head under the table.

"OW, SON A OF-"

"Samantha!"

I meekly looked up from the table to see Gaius giving me a disapproving look.

"Sorry Gaius," I said softly.

Merlin ran to the door and opened it. Arthur walked right in the room and saw the body.

"Erm...We're on our way. Sorry we're late," said Merlin to the prince.

Arthur glared at Merlin as he said, "Don't worry. I'm getting used to it." Arthur looked over to me to see I was still rubbing my poor sore head. "What happened to you?"

"Oh nothing, I just like to hit my head on the table," I said sarcastically.

Arthur smirked at me before looking back at Merlin. He was about to say something when he noticed Gwen's flower attached to Merlin's scarf. Merlin looked down to see what the prince was staring at.

"Oh, er...Gwen, she gave it to me," my brother tried to explain.

Arthur looked at him suspiciously before turning to me and said, "Sam, tell Gaius my father wants to see him now."

"Of course," I said as I nodded my head. When Arthur left and Merlin closed the door, I turned to Gaius and said, "Gaius, Arthur said-"

"I heard."

Merlin looked at his uncle all confused and said, "wait, why couldn't he just tell you himself?"

"'Because that's the way it is. You're both servants."

"What...if he knew who we were, what we've done..." Merlin started to say.

"You'd be dead servants," said Gaius. He wanted to give Merlin a warning. "Right, get this covered up."

Merlin looked offended as he said, "Hey, I'm not your servant."

"Yes you are," I said with a smirk.

Merlin glared back at me and replied, "Well so are you."

"No, you Merlin are my dogsbody," said Gaius.