The Mark Of Nimueh: NOT IN LOVE!

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter!  Don't forget to vote, review and check out my Polyvore page to see what Sam is wearing for the chapter. Anyways, here's what all of you been waiting for! Here's the chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Sam.

I ran all over the castle, trying to find him. I knew what he was going to do. He was not only going to be in trouble, but embarrassed as well. As I was about to enter the next room, I suddenly stopped when I finally saw him marching up to a big door. However, my eyes widen when I realized what those doors led to. I ran as fast as I could, trying to stop him.

"MERLIN, STOP! DON'T OPEN THE-"

Too late, he opened the doors and marched right in. I groaned and shook my head before I followed him. "One time, just one time, I wish he would listen to me! Is that so much to ask for? I swear Merlin is trying to get himself killed!"

I ran into the room just when he shouted out, "It was me! It was me who used magic to cure Gwen's father!" I cringed when I saw the whole council stare at him in shock. "Gwen is not the sorcerer. I am!"

I looked at Gaius to see him staring at me. I gave him a look that said, 'I tried to stop him.'

Gaius stood up and marched right up to Merlin and asked angrily, "Merlin! Are you mad?"

Merlin looked at our uncle with determination. "I cannot let her die for me." He looked straight at Uther and replied, "I place myself at your mercy."

I was in complete shock! Ok, I know I saw this in the episode... BUT COME ON MERLIN! ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?

"Merlin, you really need to shut up," I thought to him in his head.

"Stay out of the Sam. I have to do this," he thought back.

Gaius looked at the king frantically and said in a rush, "He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Merlin however wouldn't stand down. "I do."

The next thing that Uther said made me want to kill Merlin for being such an idiot! "Then arrest him."

I gasped when two guards suddenly grabbed my brother. Ok, episode or not, I can't stand this anymore! I looked up and nearly ran to Merlin. "Sir, please Merlin is lying!"

Uther narrowed his eyes at me and I suddenly felt sick. I now had a really bad feeling.

"What, are you a witch too," he asked me.

Merlin shook his head and pulled himself out of the guards' hands. He then held me close and said to Uther urgently, "No, she's not-"

Thank God for Arthur, because he immediately stood up and came to our rescue. "Father, please! I can't allow this! This is madness! There's no way Merlin is a sorcerer. Samantha is right, Merlin is lying."

"Did you not hear him," Uther asked his son.

"Yes but-"

"He admitted it," Uther interrupted Arthur.

"Father, he saved my life, remember. Both him and Sam saved my life," Arthur insisted.

I don't know why, but my heart swooned a little when he stood up for the both of us.

Uther on the other hand was still not convinced. "Why should he fabricate such a story?"

I looked at Arthur to see he hesitated for a little bit. All I could think was, come on Arthur; get my brother Merlin the moron out of this mess and save us!