The Dragon's Call: Meeting Gaius

Here is the next part of "The Dragon's Call" episode. Please vote, review, and enjoy the chapter.

I don't own Merlin or the cast. Only Sam.

Merlin and I walked into the castle looking for Gaius. Merlin grabbed my arm and pulled me towards two guards.

"Where would we find Gaius, the court physician," asked Merlin.

One of the guards pointed to the door behind him. We thanked him and followed where he pointed. We walked up narrow steps and stopped in front of a door.

I looked at Merlin and asked, "Ready?"

Merlin smiled and said, "Ready as I'll be."

He knocked on the open door to the physician's quarters and we peeked inside. The physician's quarters looked exactly like what it was on the show. There were bottles of medicine on the cabinets, books everywhere, a mask that looks like a bunny, and many more.

Merlin opened the door more and called out, "Hello?"

"Does he knew we're supposed to be here," I asked him.

"Of course... I think," he said. We walked into the room more to see if he was there. I knew he was there but I could tell Merlin. "Hello? Gaius," Merlin called out again.

I looked up to see Gaius standing on a ladder for the bookshelf on the second floor. I nudged Merlin and pointed to Gaius.

"Hey Gaius," I said.

Gaius must have heard me because he turns around to see who was calling him. He didn't realize the ladder so he trips over it backwards and the railing was breaking. Merlin's eyes glow and he slows time. I looked at Gaius's bed and with me using magic; I moved his bed under him before he hit the floor. I sighed in relief and looked at Merlin.

"Good think." I knew that was Merlin but his mouth didn't move. He was talking to me with his thoughts. I thought I should give it a try.

"Well, I had help." I thought.

I knew it work because Merlin smiled and chuckled at me. I guess if I want to talk to Merlin I just think of him and then talk to him with my mind. How cool is that! I looked back at Gaius to see him all shocked. Oh boy, we're in trouble.

"What did you two just do," he demanded.

Merlin looked back at me and I knew he was scared just like me. Even though I know what going to happen, I have to act it out. He looked back at Gaius trying to think of an excuse. "Erm..."

I knew he couldn't think of anything. "Well..." I said.

Gaius looked at me and Merlin and yelled," Tell me!"

"I, I, I have no idea what happened," said Merlin.

"Yeah, we don't know," I added.

Gaius however didn't seem convinced. "If anyone had seen that..."

Merlin was really panicking now. I knew he was trying to cover up our mistake. "Er, no! That, that was, that was nothing to do with us. That, that was..." said Merlin.

"I know what it was! I just want to know where you two learned how to do it," Gaius demanded again.

"Nowhere," I said.

I knew Gaius wasn't giving up. "So how is it you know magic," he asked.

"We don't," Merlin said.

"Where did you study? Answer me," yelled Gaius.

"I, I've never studied magic or, or been taught," said Merlin.