Yet again, a filler! XD

Depuis le début

Fidoshi's eye darken and he looks away, making me sigh.

"All he wants is to become stronger and-"

"I don't want to train Genin from a village who murdered the woman I loved." Fidoshi-sensei said coldly, glaring at me with hate.

I nod looking down and say, "I'm still going to the village to get your daughter back..."

"It won't be easy escaping." he said.

"Again, way to state the obvious." I sigh and get off the ground and stretch, "I'm going to the jail, visiting hours are still on so, bye sensei!"

"Bye, Lian."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey BL!" I greet with a smile which she returns.

"Here to see G-Man?" she asked and spins to her computer.

"Umm...can I see two people?" I ask.

"Sure, G-Man and your boyfriend?"

I glare at her and puff my cheeks out, "He's not my boyfriend...he's a dude, who's my friend."

"Heh, right. Just you wait kiddo." she says and prints out a slip for me to take, "Give this to the guard and he'll give you a seat. Tell him who you wanna see first though, Ok?"

"Ok." I grin and wave as I exit to the room.

"Who booked you a room here, kid?" the guard teases me and I smirk.

"Take a guess." I say and hand him the slip. "Can I see G-Man then Haku?"

"Sure, G-Man then your boyfriend."

"Why does every keep saying this?" I complain as he sits me down at a random table.

It doesn't take too long before G-Man is out and sitting in front of me.

"Hey, sup' Lian." he grins and then whispers, "You got my shit?"

"Not on me, but yeah." I nod and he grins. "Ten items, you promised."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." he says with a shrug, "Just take care of everything."

I nod, "I promise."

The two of us talked for just a little while longer before he had to leave and so, Haku came out!

"Haku!" I cheered and practically jumped on him. Not at him, ON him! Yip, piggy back ride!!

"Hi Lian, can you please get off me?" Haku asked with a sweat drop and I sigh but jump off him and back into my seat. "So, what brings you here?"

"I can't visit my friend?" I ask feigning hurt but then grinned afterwards.

"You consider me a friend?" Haku asks tilting his head to the side. When I nod my head he seems shocked, "Why? We don't know each other very well..."

"I don't know Sakura very well and....wait, bad example...." I sweat drop, "Um...I don't know Ino - again...bad example...um...I don't know Hinata very well! Yay! Good example! Yeah, we don't know each other very well but we're still good friends, well, that's what I consider her."

Haku looks down with a sad smile, "Oh..."

"What's wrong?" I ask with a duck face. "I'm even giving you the Steve the Duck face look...what's up?"

"....it's nothing." Haku lies with a fake smile. "Really..."

I sigh, "Well...if you don't wanna tell me then tell me you don't wanna tell me so you won't have to tell me that you don't wanna tell me."