The First Date

"Yeah, I really don't care."

I lean in and the moment our lips touch, I pull her onto my lap. She seems surprised, but goes along with it. She eventually leans back, gasping for breath. She stares at me with her big blue eyes and her mouth gaping wide open.

I smile devilishly at her. "Okay. Let's eat now."

I pick up my Baconator and start stuffing my face. It's a little embarrassing, but I see Chrissy do the same thing. We finished eating in a comfortable silence.

"Wow," she says ,"either I was really hungry or that food was really good!"

"Haha. No, Wendy's is usually very tasty. I love their food. I used to eat here all the time with my parents." I say with a sad smile.

She puts her hand on top of mine. "I'm so sorry, Matt."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not."

I sigh. She's right. I can't believe their gone. It doesn't feel real.

"Did you ever think this was all just some freaky dream, or nightmare, and soon we're going to wakeup and everything will go back to normal?" I ask out of the blue.

"I thought that a few times, especially during Maria's funeral and when I was in the hospital. It all felt so surreal. But this is reality. Maria's gone, and you're parents are gone." she says while trying not to cry.

I put on a brave face for her. "Well, look at the bright side of things. At least we're together."

She gives me a hug, and feel one stray tear slide down her cheek onto my neck. I kiss the top of her head. We both stand up and throw out our trash. Chris begins walking towards the door, but I grab her hand.

"What, did you think that was all we were doing for our first date? No way! Come on! Next stop is right through that door, STARBUCKS!"

"What does this place have?"

I grin at her, "COFFEE!"

"Well someone's excited!"

"Well, I haven't been here since, you know. My parents."

She gives me a sad smile, "Okay, let's go then."

We stroll hand in hand through the door. In here, the lights are dimmed and it is less noisy than it was in Wendy's.

The more romantic the better. Christina will love this!

I order for the both of us: I got a Caramel Frapachino with whipped cream and I ordered her the same, since she didn't know what else to get.

We sit at a secluded table in the corner and sip on our drinks quietly.

This is really awesome. The silence isn't even awkward! Chirssy is really the girl for me.

I take a few minutes to take in all her beauty: dirty blonde hair, perfectly proportioned face, and her deep blue eyes. She really is beautiful.

I realize that while I was checking her out, she was checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I say with an evil grin.

Her cheeks automatically turn fire truck red, and gets all flustered.

"What?!?? No! I wasn't doing anything! I was just staring at that wall over there!" she answers angrily.

I let out a soft chuckle, "It's okay Christina. Calm down. I'll admit, while you were checking me out I was checking you out."

"Oh," she blushes again and then smiles, "Okay!"

We finish our coffees and throw them away. I open the door for her, and she giggles.

We stand together, hand in hand, under the starry night sky.

I lean down and kiss her softly.

"This was the best first date ever," she says dreamily.

I'm gonna say it.

"I love you, Christina."

"I love you, too, Matt."

We are both leaning in for another kiss when we hear the sound of skidding tires and a familiar, terrible voice.

"That's them," yells Mike, "he's the one who tried to kill me! Get him!"

And then all hell broke loose.

A/N: matt and chrissy are  on a perfectly amazing first date but stupid mike just has to show up and ruin everything! he even goes so far as to say matt tried to kill him! well now the police are after matt and chrissy, so how will they escape??!?? answers to come in the next chapters ;) I want to thank you all for reading/voting/commenting! you are all awesomely amazing!!!!!!!!!! and I will be updating more often, at least once a day ;) VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!

Thank you all! I love youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -marierosa13 **Revelation 22:17**