Goodbye, Hawk Orphanage

After that last comment to Chrissy, Mrs. Grawling briskly walks out of her lair.

Christina looks like she wants to cry and beat the smirk off that woman's face, all at the same time.

I get up out of my chair. The nerve of that woman! If life were a cartoon, Mrs. Grawling would've had devil's horns and a pitchfork. I would have smoke coming out of my ears.

I'm about to storm after her when Christina speaks up.

"Matt, we need to hurry. Forget about Mrs. Grawling for a minute and help me gather all the kids. Bring everyone to our sleeping room." she says with a serious expression on her face.

I look her straight in the eyes, "Okay. I'll hurry. Be careful, Chrissy. Don't over exert yourself." I really mean the last part. All we need for her is to get sick of hurt right now.

"Thanks. Meet me in 10 minutes."

She sprints up the stairs and I begin to make my way towards the kitchen to find some of the kids. I gather a couple of the older ones from the kitchen and tell them briefly what is going on. They nod, and say they'll go gather the rest of the kids for me. I say a quick thanks, and rush upstairs to check on Christina. I find her in the sleeping room, staring at something she is holding in her hand. I walk up to her quietly.

"Is everything alright, Chrissy?"

A/N: so Christina and matt have an hour before they have to leave hawk orphanage forever. Christina seems to want to tell all the kids something before they leave, something very important. what is her secret? and what is she looking at in the orphan's sleeping quarters? find out in the next chapter! :) I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments! please don't forget to comment or vote!

love you guys!!!! :) -marierosa13 **John 13:35**