Where Am I?

I wake up to the smell of antiseptic and a throbbing that seems to travel from my head down my spine.  I try to open my eyes, but the light is blinding.

"Hello? Where am I?" My voice is scratchy and doesn't sound like my own. Not at all. What happened to me?

A door I didn't see before swooshes open and people come swarming in. I hear things like:

"She's awake!"

"Stable condition!"

"Wow. That's a miracle!"

And one voice in all the chaos stands out above the others.

"Christina!!!!!!!!"

I whirl my head around to search for him but my head feels like sand. I rest my head against the pillow and close my eyes. That's much better. The light hurts. A plain woman with a kind face comes up to me. I'm guessing she's the nurse"Sweetheart, how are you feeling?"

"Okay..." I answer groggily.

"Well right now you are currently in the hospital being treated for seizure activity. Do you remember your name?"

"Christina." I give her a look like she's crazy. Of course I know my name!

"Very good! Are you feeling up to some visitors, Christina?"

"Yes!" Maybe someone can tell me what's going on!

"Alright!" the nurse says. "Mrs. Gawling. Matthew. She is ready to see you."

The representative of my orphanage walks in. So does a boy with chocolate brown eyes.

"O my God, Christina! Thank God you are alive!" the boy with the pretty eyes says.

"Um... Do I know you?"

A/N: :0 !!! Christina doesn't remember Matthew!!!!! don't worry, I think she will regain her memory very very quickly ;) thanks for reading! one comment or vote for another chapter?!?

love you guys!!!!! -marierosa13 **1 Timothy 4:12**