Chapter Fifty- Four: Hell Week

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" He just smiled at my glare as he turned on his side, resting his head against his hand. 

"Yes, baby?" My glare melted at the nickname. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes as I turned back to my paper. "Chrissy," that damn sing-song tone of his voice crawled up my spine. His other hand slithered across the bed and to my criss-crossed knees, dancing two fingers onto it. I smacked his fingers way only to have him replace them again.

With a big huff, I finally turned my head to him. "What do you want?"

"You," he whispered as his dancing fingers crawled up my leg, across my thigh, and hooked into my belt loops. His tugging caused me to fear that he'd break my pant loop if I didn't comply. 

"Five minutes. Then I have to get back to studying Economics. Okay?" A mischevious smile appeared on his salmon pink lips. Five minutes my ass. He had me shirtless in one, himself shirtless in another, my bra off in seconds, our chests pushed together. Harry guided my leg over his waist as he flipped us over, leaving him on top, both of my legs wrapped against him. His lips purred against me as he stopped kissing me and moved to my skin, heading south. 

I gasped as he kissed the my collar bones and then the valley between my breasts. My eyes closed in ecstasy as he did something no one had ever done before. I felt so exposed, so naked, when in reality I was just topless. His massive hands massaged me as his lips pecked my chest. The sensation was like nothing I ever felt before, a moan rolling out of my mouth. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as his tongue circled me, my eyes squeezed tight, hands grasping a fistful of curls. He pressed himself against me as he pratically motorboated me. His name rolled off my tongue over and over like a broken record.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his face and pulled him up forcefully, smashing our lips together. He responded gleefully as he grinded our fronts, hands slipping down to my waist, into my pants and cupping my skimpy pantie-cladded butt. My squeal caused him to chuckle as he finally pulled his tongue out of my mouth. I shook my head at him, covering my face with my hands. God, he drove me wild.

"You're so sexy," he tried to seduce me again, leaning in to kiss me. I turned away so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"I told you five minutes." As much as my body begged for me to continue on, to let him do things to me I never felt, I had to study. We have a full dress rehearsal tommorrow in preparation for Friday and I had no time between that, homework, and getting a decent amount of sleep. And by decent, I mean four hours. I pushed Harry off, snatching my shirt and yanking it back on. "Go away. You're distracting."

"It's distracting to know that you're braless under there. Those supple, big breasts of you-"

"Shut up!" I pushed him away, forcing him off the bed. I turned away from the ass, trying to find the papers Harry and I messed up.

"Some people are just so touchy," he qouted from Grease. It was the same exact line Rizzo said after Sandy heard her singing 'Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee'.

"Fuck off, why don'tcha?"

"Suit yourself. I'll be back, my queen," he dramatically exited. Before the door closed I could hear Zayn ask where his shirt went. I rubbed my temple soothingly, wishing I could have a photographic memory so this would be much easier.

Alright so the judical branch- okay, why is it called that anyway? Why can't we just call it 'the big branch' or something. Wait, back to the subject; It tracks the branch and seperation of powers because indivuals. Wait. Shit. I read that wrong. Studies how the branch allocates scarce resources so when the little townspeople freak the hell out they- Okay. No. Wrong. Again.