Baby Girl pt.3

"I heard everything" his voice was low and deep that sent shivers all around Taehyung, but Jimin who didn't even showed a single emotion, felt nothing.

"J-" but before Taehyung could say a single thing, Jungkook had turned his back and already left.

Taehyung was left dumbfounded. Not sure of what to do, she looked at her bestfriend as if asking for help, but as soon as Jimin looked at her in the eye, she knew she doesn't care anyway.

"what are waiting for? Follow him" and then she left, probably going straight to her dear boyfriend, leaving Taehyung alone once again.

And so Taehyung searched the whole building, worried that Jungkook didn't attend his remaining classes, with that she almost gave up and spotted the schools garden.

Their University is too big for her to search for one person, and when she decided to take a break, she found Jungkook sitting alone on the bench.

She sighed in relief and ordered her feet to go near him. "Jungkook" she said not in the mood to respect a childish grown up man infront of her, Jungkook looked up, annoyed was written all over his face, "what are you doing here?, go away" and that made her heart go weak.

So instead of leaving, she just faked laughed and sat beside him, "No, I'm not leaving you again".

"Just go, I'm used to people leaving me alone anyway" but still she didn't left.

"I said go!!"

"you really don't remember me don't you?!" Taehyung burst out that made Jungkook pause.

"what are you talking about!?" and now Jungkook was even more confused, thinking that Taehyungs weirdness is unstoppable and insane.

Just by seing Jungkooks confused face with a little bit of confused mix with it made her blood boil, but then she realised that it was her who started this, it was all her fault. And so her face softened and looked at Jungkooks eyes warmly.

"You really don't remember me kookie?" but Jungkook shook his head "No. I don't know you, we've just met and-"

"I knew it, I was wrong...and I'm sorry" she said and held Jungkook by the hand.

"I thought if I should follow here you'll be happy, that you'll remember me, but I was wrong"

"what do you mean?"

"Remember when your parents sent you to America with your aunt? You were 8 and I was 7 that time when I knocked on your door and offered you some cookies, and that was the start of our friendship, we became bestfriends and as the day grew, I was just 12 and I already knew that I became attached to you, so when you said that you're going back to Korea, I felt sad because you're the only friend that I have ever since we moved there when I was 5. You even told me that you'll come back for me, and I agreed, I even assured you to be friends with Jimin when you see her" She bit her lip before continuing.

"but then I found out that you two are already engaged because your family will do business with her family. I nearly died, I felt like as if the ground wanted to eat me. Your promises and our friendship, no wonder you didn't even tried to reach me. But then I realized that this is not some shit drama, and crazy fanfiction that you will have your own point of view about wanting to go back for me, about everything and me, I knew our friendship wasn't really a big deal to you and I know...you don't feel the same way I do. But still, that didn't stopped me from loving you".

"So I decided to convince my parents to go back to Korea, to see you for the last moment, that maybe you'll remember me. But then again, I was wrong".

"So what are your excuses, Jungkook?, you got into an accident?, you had amnesia?, or were you just blinded by love for Jimin?. You said you hated being alone, being left out?. But what did you do to me?, why do I feel like you're doing it to me again?, I feel so stupid Jungkook, because I've already fallen hard for you".

And with that said, Taehyung found herself crying the whole time as she harshly wiped it away, and soon she stood up and left Jungkook, who has his tears drop.

"Baby girl...I'm sorry"

___________________________________

Nan/N asddfghjkl cringe cringe cringe shivers shivers baby girl afhj oh god it feels so awkward.

BTW there's still pt.4 lmao