cuddles

"So you're shutting me off again!"

"Then what do you want me to do?!"

"Speak!"

"Then what?!, you're gonna start blabbering about things against me again???!, because I'm always wrong for you am I right???!!!"

"You know what?, just leave!!"

"Yeah! I guess I should!!"

"Fine!!"

"Fine!!!"

As Taehyung left the their shared room and proceed to the living room to position himself for the night, it's a good thing the sofa was large enough to make him comfortable, but still, the night won't be the same without Jungkook in his arms.

It has always been like this, everyday he gets home from work, all he could receive from his husband was cold stares and cold shoulders that would lead them into fightings again.

Though he understand his husband's conditon, now that jungkook is pregnant and he needs someone to understand him from his mood swings. But of course on his side, he's tired and devastated from working all day and he needs sweet affection and love from him.

And so there's never a day without them fighting.

On the other hand, Jungkook just layed there while caressing his tummy with a bad expression written all over his face, he's upset of Taehyung, because he's just upset, he didn't know why or what is the reason but he's just upset.

He glance at the clock, 30 minutes had passed but Taehyung hasn't come back yet, usually it won't pass 10 minutes you'll find Taehyung slowly opening the door. "your father is stupid" he mumbled as he felt hot liquid drift off his Cheeks.

It's not long enough when Taehyung decided to go back, the sofa must've given its trust to him already that he got carried away and took a short nap. He opened their rooms door and closed it behind.

"Kookie?" He mumbled not loud enough to make sure not to wake him up if ever he's already asleep. "Kookie-ah, are you still awake?" As he layed beside him, Peeking on his shoulder. He's still awake, he guessed.

"Kookie, I'm sorry" but he didn't get a response, so he hugged him from behind.

"Kookie-ah, please forgive me" still no response. Taehyung kissed his shoulders.

"It's just that I was tired from work, I forgot about understanding your mood swings. I'm really sorry" but still no response. He caressed Jungkooks tummy.

"Hey, are you crying?" And Jungkook shook his head. Still sobbing.

"Look at me" he shook his head again.

"Kim Jungkook" Taehyung said, and jungkook felt scared hearing his Taehyung say his full name in a very very deep and hot voice. So it left him no choice but to turn around and face Taehyung slowly with his hands covering his face.

Taehyung then removed the youngers hands from his face amd spoke, "Kookie, please stop crying"

"You know I love you, right?" Jungkook nods.

"And I'll always be..right?" He nods again.

"Will you stop crying?" Then another nod.

"I'm saying Goodnight now...means we're okay now, okay?" then he nods for the last time.

"Good night kookie, love you"

"G-good night Tae..I love you more"

Then Taehyung smiled again, and so does Jungkook. He rubbed his thumb on the youngers cheeks, wiping those stained tears. He opened his arms wide for the younger to cuddle him.

Cause even though they always fight at day, there's no night they would sleep without the cuddles.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

NAn/N I don't know if I already wrote a story like this but...meh, I tried to do fluff and this is all I could offer

It's not that good but I promise for part two, it won't be as pleasing as you are expecting but at least...It's better to try since i didnt want to write another angst especially I'm in a good mood lol. Not sure if it will be posted tommorow or the next day but there's part two :)

So...to be continued? Yeah

EDITED