BTS Gayo 3

Jungkook sighed as he watched his two hyungs practicing for their task, he stared at the onions infront of him then to the two, it should be me, he said. He tried to avoid the scene but couldn't. Of course he's jealous, but he thought he has no right since their just friends, roommate and a group mate only.

He glanced at the onions once again but didn't mind using them, it might be just a waste although he can already feel like tearing up.

And finally it's time, the V-hope couple will be the first one to be filmed. And for taehyung, he thought it would be easy as he can imagine, but because he's worried that jungkook might get jealous about this since he knew about the youngers liking towards him, he couldn't even concentrate that much, that because of this they had to retake it over 2 to 3 times every mistake.

And as for jungkook, while his hyungs continued their task, he couldn't even stand watching the scene, he would always glance here and there and whatsoever his eyes could catch, and that he thought of the stupidest idea, well not that stupid, that he bit the white onion which he's already used to because he already did that when they where in LA to make it the reason of his not so really fake tears.

And so Taehyung and hobi did the task perfectly, Taehyung had to high five the next actor which was jungkook, he went near the younger to high five still laughing because of what they did, but noticed the maknaes fake giggles. Note sign of jealousy.

Without a single minuit passed, Jungkook did his own task perfectly without a mistake nor effort. Because why would he need to make an effort to feel it in fake ways when he can already feel the real pain? He knows Taehyung likes Hoseok more than him. And that made him relate to the actor of the movie.

They all got amazed by the maknaes act and continue the filming, it was jin and Jimins turn, next was namjoon and suga. It may take a long time to finish everything up, but it's fine as longs as Taehyung let Jungkook sit besides him. Though it was just jungkooks way to be closer to Taehyung, But he noticed his hyung wasn't that comfortable, so after the show the latter spaced out a little till night came.

~night~

Taehyung entered their shared room and saw jungkook already asleep, he knelt down brushing his slim fingers through the latter's soft hair, studying its cute features as its going down to it's cute and chubby face then held its left hand. He sighed deeply and let their foreheads touch.

"I'm sorry for making you cry earlier, i know it was my fault, if only you knew"

"I love you kookie, good night"

And with that, he kissed the youngers forehead before heading to bed.

But he didn't knew that jungkook was awake all along.

"I love you too hyung"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N OMG GUYS I DIDNT NOTICED IT WAS ALREADY NAMJOOONIIIIEEES BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I WAS STILL WRITING THIS, BUT LOL FINALLY IM GONNA WATCH HIS BDAY ON V APP SO BYE HAHAHAAHA

AND ALSO, I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A VERY GOOD MOOD THAT THE TELESERYE ON THE WINGS OF LOVE IS SO AKSKFKGGJ I KENNOT EXPLAINE, THE FEEEEEELS JADINE SO YEAH, SINCE JADINE FEELS ALL OVER MY KOKORO, I DIDNT WANT TO PUT TAEKOOK ASIDE LOL HAHAJA K BYEEE