He was

Staring outside the window wasn't really one of my usual doings in school, I sigh thinking of a best way to kill time than listening to my teachers blabbering about things and stuff. I was almost giving up, I wanted to sleep. But then he came barging inside the classroom only to be stopped by Mrs. Jung asking for a reason of his tardiness, silly kid, I noticed him sigh, trying to keep his temper as he fakingly smiled showing his cute bunny teeth that would always melt my heart no matter what.

"I - im sorry, it's just that our driver is sick so I have no choice to walk, my house was too far, my feet hurts" then he pouts, showing the best he has without efforts, his unreasonable words were excused, it wasn't a surprise though, who wouldn't fall for this cute guy?. "Aw, you poor guy, go sit now, you're excuse, but next time I don't want you getting late again okay?" "Okay Mrs Jung, thank you".

As he turned around, a smirk plastered on his face as a sign of his successful trick, making the teacher dumb infront of his friends eyes as he high fived with them. I frowned, he used to be an angel. Then his eyes met mines.

"Tsk!! You're too nice! You're so boring!"

The bell for lunch time rang as I packed my things to rush out, I don't have someone to occupy me today since Namjoon hyung is with Jin hyung and Jimin and yoongi were together for I don't know what are they planning to do. I was busy reading my book, when someone spoke and I was assuming it was Hoseok "Hey Taehyung, can we sit here?" Just then I noticed that he was with him. I noticed that he wasn't eating and Hoseok was trying to feed him because god he looked so thin now, but still he'd always refuse, I wanted to speak and offer him to eat but I can't, even though I know he wanted me to. So instead, I hid my frown, because he used to love food.

"You're getting fatter and fatter you know that?"

"Bye Taehyung~~~..yah, say bye to Taehyung!!" Hoseok cheered, "bye Taehyung, thanks by the way" he said rather than serious.

I was in the hallway leading to my next perspective class, I noticed his group passed by and he was at the middle front, he's too beautiful for a guy, boys were head over heels drooling over him, it was like choking all of their inside because of excitement when he winked at them one by one.

"You're so ugly, I hate you for that"

School ended boring as usual, I was at my locker to fix my things, it's crazy though, usually I didn't care about studies and stuff, I always go outside or cut school or maybe bully someone with my friends, but now I don't know, I should be outside and enjoy life and should ne going out with the gang. But then at the end of the Hallway a girls scream echoed throughmy ears, I followed it and peeked on the wall, he was threatening her about something, I remembered the girl, she was my partner through every subjects. "Stay away from him or I'll f^cking cut your head off!!! B>tch!". I couldn't do anything but to leave, he used to be so innocent.

"You're too innocent and it annoys me so much!!"

If I changed, so do him, before he was so innocent, caring and lovable, his appearance wasn't that noticeable but he's cute for a fact, he used to participate in schools, he used to have friends all over the campus. But what happened? The his that once an average of perfection was gone, and I hate myself for not noticing that before, he got played, threatened and unappreciated, those words that was throw to him before has became the successful change of his life that he has now become more than being perfect, and I was the one who had to be blame.

He's Jeon Jungkook

The only person who once loved me so dearly

And his life became hell before when He was still mine.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N so, yay!! I updated! field trip was boring af yesterday. Tbh. It's more fun hereeeee!!!