Hello, Mister?

Date Today - Jan 18 2016

Date received - Today

Hello, Mister?

I'm sorry If I wasn't replying on your past messages, and now I'm replying you just that. Ever since then I've been bothered by your mails, not on a negative way but, why am I so confused?, yes confused. I don't know, but there's something inside me that feels like I had to talk to you. That what if you're really a part of my past. That I need to remember you.

Three years ago I was one of the victims of a plain crash, my family included. They died and I was lucky enough to survive. But instead of crying their names, why was I screaming this unknown guys name? Why was I dreaming of him?, why can't I see him clearly? Why did I chose to forget him more?. It's not long until they sent me back here, and then there's this boy who was trying to approach me and handed me a phone, said it was mine and I purposely left it to him before I left. I don't know why, maybe I had my reasons that time, and then, messages from you came.

Kim Taehyung, Just who are you?, what are you in my life?, what part of my past are you in?. Why did you love me? Do I feel the same way too? but why did I left?. It's so weird, so strange that my curiosity is overflowing again by you, I was already quiet, but you changed it all, you're just a stranger for me, I don't know anything about you, or at least anymore.

It wasn't a part of my plan to reply, but, when you said you're letting me go, I felt something as if it was my heart crashed into pieces. Your words is all I ever needed and I won't Lie if I said it didn't give me comfort, I won't lie if I said your words are the reason why I'm still breathing, and there's no day without me following your orders, If I should eat or take care of myself, and every day I regret not letting you know that I did, and instead It made you think that I'm already dead.

I'm sorry for my mistakes, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry if I didn't know why I'm doing this, but I had to, because I'm hurting someone who doesn't deserve what I'm offering to him now.

Love is painful
But goodbyes are more painful

I hope this is not Goodbye

Can we start all over again?

Send

Seen

*new message _

My Taetae ♥: Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung!:)

________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry for always leaving you uncontinued type of stories, you probably hate me by now lol, but I always want to create something different, that will make the readers unsatisfied so they think of a better ending that will satisfy them. That's why I love reading comments XD because sometimes I think of another Story from them haha.