Jungkooks Birthday

It was 11:30 when Bangtan decided to make a video on the V app for Jungkook. Yoongi and Jimin got out to get the cake bringing the camera with them as they started the video. Making the Shush sound, they entered the room revealing all the members singing a Happy Birthday song for their maknae who was happily smiling as what you can see on the camera.

Taehyung frowned as he saw Jimin sat beside jungkook, happily filming with him and noticed it was asking for a kiss on the cheek but Jungkook just grinned which made Taehyung felt relief. As he noticed Rapmon had the camera, he quickly took it before it'll broke through the hands of the god of destruction. To destruct himself, he just filmed everyone together with him instead of watching jimin trying to get Jungkook's attention. He wondered how can Jimin be so confident about his action?.

They finished it and waited for the right time, and as the right time came they greeted Jungkook a happy birthday, they ate and start hitting the cake. At that moment he got his phone to see all of the fans tweets, and of course he would always read the Taekook related one, he was scanning as he saw the tweets of the fans.

Kookie just kiss him

Omg he just asked for another kiss!!

Jikooooooooooook!!!

Oh my GOD JIMIN ASKING FOR A KISS, KOOK JUST DO IT.

He looked from his back and saw Jimin typing on his phone still sitting beside to Jungkook, he went to their account and saw Jimins videos and watched them

Jm: what do you want to do?
Jk: play a game
Jm: game...

Taehyung swear he wanted to scream because of jealousy, he's over thinking about things again, like Jimin and Jungkook playing a game, a different game, that kids these days will also understand. He mentally cursed himself because of the dirty thought.

He watched the second vid, this time it made his blood boil. JIMIN ASKING FOR ANOTHER FREAKIN KISS.

He couldn't take it anymore, there where more of them but decided to just not to watch them ever again. He immediately got out of the room but only Jungkook was the one who noticed him.

He put down his phone and decided to follow Taehyung, he was about to open their shared room but he heard Taehyungs voice.

"Ugh, why am i so jealous to that midget?"

"I know i can be better than him sometimes, but why am i acting like this?"

"Was it because he had more confident to ask jungkook everything? Yeah stupid"

"Ugh im such a nob"

"Do i love jungkook that much?"

And Jungkook surely has the biggest smile on the earth. He entered the room smiling at Taehyung who looked very nervous.

"Oh kookie, how long had you have been there?" Taehyung asks with a stutter.

"Hmm, just a minute ago" the younger answered.

"O-oh"

"Why did you left" the younger asked.

"I, uh, I'm already tired" Taehyung answered.

"Without wishing me a happy birthday and good night?" Jungkook.

"O-oh, hehe, happy birthday amd good night" he said fast and was about to go to bed when Jungkook pulled him.

"Where's my gift?" With matching pout that made Taehyung tuned on even more.

"But you said i shouldn't mind"

"But i know what i want now and I'll have it now, also the fans wanted a pic of us"

"What?!, then what is it, later with the picture"

"This" and that Taehyung felt Jungkooks lips on his, they moved their lips on sync and Taehyung swear he's lucky that Jungkook gave him the kiss instead to jimin. The night went on just cuddling each other on Taehyungs bed saying i love yous, and totally forgot about the fans request which like me understand because lol.

And for jungkook, it was the best birthday because he and Tae became a thing and it was the best gift he received so far from his 19 (18) years of existence.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N okay so guys, it's kookies day so i updated a chapter~ and yeah i can't sleep because I'm waiting for a Taekook moment on twitter but guess they wouldn't because Tae is tired and idk anymore. So to make me feel more better, i made this for the others who were also waiting like me haha. Okay

AND LOL HES LEGAL NOW

#HappyJungkookDay #JungkookIsNowLegal