Favorite Hyung

A/N lets just say our baby jeon is 5 and the other members are around 15yrs to 16 keekek, but i want taehyung to be 15 lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~ICE CREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a very beautiful sunny day on Sunday, Namjoon and Jin decided to buy ice cream for them to cool off since it's very hot. They were now at the convenience store with Jungkook clinging unto Taehyung while picking a flavor.

Namjoon: so what flavor?

Jin: i would love to go for strawberries but the others said they want chocolate. So chocolate.

Namjoon: is that so? Then let's just pick chocolate.

Jungkook: but i want kookies and tae.

Jin: it's cookies and cream baby *and receives a Shush from Namjoon*

Jungkook: but i want it to be kookies and tae. *pouts*

Jin: fine fine, but we're still buying chocolate.

Jungkook: but hyung!! I want kookiesand tae~~~~!!

Jin: nope.

*inserts whining cute baby jeon*

Jungkook: *holds taehyungs hands* Hyung, i want kookies and tae *blinks several times with matching cute pouting (akskkf jeon nO)*

Jin then gives Taehyung a glare, saying that he shouldn't spoil the kid this time because as they remembered the last time they ate ice cream and the flavor was cookies and cream, Jungkook ate the full bowl leaving the other's with one scoops.

Taehyung: *sigh* kookie, let's just follow what the hyungs want, i promise next time I'll buy kookies and tae just for you.

Jungkook: really??!? YEY YEY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LUNCH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin was panting hardly still holding Jungkooks lunch in the bowl, he was now chasing the kid who doesn't want to eat veggies.

Jin: kookie you have to eat veggies.

Jungkook: *running away* nOOOO!!!

Jin: *points to yoongi and Jimin* hey you two *breaths* help me here.

Jimin then helps Jin to catch Jungkook (yoongi didn't join bc he's lazy af). It took them minutes right then the others, Namjoon and Hoseok joined. It was really hard chasing this little kid but they had a great idea, they cornered the child inside a circle of them while trying to feed him.

Namjoon: kookie try this

Hoseok: yes it's delishhhhhhh

Jin: mmm~

Jimin: *eats one spoon* mmm~ it's so tasty~~

Jungkook: come and chase me~~ *then skips away and hides*;

Jin: *stomps its feet* aish that kid asdfghkhk!!

Taehyung: what's going on here?

Hoseok: gaaaah finally you're heeeeerrreeeee.

Taehyung: what?

Yoongi: your kookie won't eat his lunch. (He saids out of nowhere)
Taehyung: what is it anyway?

Jin: brocoli

Taehyung: arkh no wonder why he hates it, fine give it to me. JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook who was hiding behind the door peeked.