giggles

He was expecting for an answer, but he didn't respond. He was expecting for a loud bang of the door, but it was left open, leaving the cold wind take over the duty. Then it shut.

There was it again, they had another fight. But this time, it was different. Taehyung remained quiet then later he just left, and he felt like he didn't cared about him anymore.

He was expecting someone to cuddle with him by the end of the night, but hours past. No one came.

He knew he messed up again, he just wished his anger didn't takd over him when he saw his husband with someone, if only he knew it was his secretary. And so he was alone again.

On the other side, Taehyung remained eyes open as the night went by, he couldn't sleep without his baby but he's tired from all the attitude of the younger, leaving him no choice but to never come back and closed his eyes with regrets.

And so the night went on, days passed, and the night was never been the same again.

And on that days, usually they sat down together for dinner and talked about how was their day, but now it's different. Jungkook would always cook dinner earlier than expected, then eat alone before Taehyung comes home, leaving the food in the fridge and let the older heat it alone.

Sometimes, Jungkook would always visit Taehyungs office, bringing his favorite food and eat together, but now it's different. Jungkook would hesitate if he should came to visit, but no, he didn't, leaving Taehyung order his food by himself.

They used to do things better if they were together, like taking a shower, lay on bed, giving good night kisses. But all of that changed when pride took over the both of them.

They would always think that, what if he didn't care about me anymore? So what? I don't care anymore. But neither the both of them didn't know that one was crying alone and one was missing him so.

Every night as they seperate their ways, they would accidentally lock eyes and look away. Look what pride did to them.

It was a Sunday afternoon 12:46 pm to be exact, it's Taehyungs day off but he got nothing to do, he just wished he can just go to work and earn more money, but he needs to be home since she's coming soon.

He was pushing random buttons on the remote, when suddenly, a scream from their room was heard, and he wasn't mistaking that it was Jungkook. Slowly he got off, whats his problem again? He thought as he made his way to their room and he was shocked seing his husband lying on the mattress.

"T-Taehyung" as alert as he could ever be. He brought jungkook to the hospital.

Time skip~

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as the light of the hospital room beamed through his eyes that made him squint, he felt his hands got tightened once a familiar figure from the side cought his eyes.
It was Taehyung, and he was sleeping.

He was almost in tears, je thought he didn't cared about him anymore. Taehyung awoke as he felt someone staring at him.

"O-oh, you're awake" and they just stayed there not breaking the eye contact.

The door creaked open once a nurse enter the room holding a baby that made Taehyung let go of Jungkooks hands, and it made the other frown.

He watched the scene, as Taehyung carries the baby after the nurse congratulated them.

"Kookie" he was out of his thoughts once Taehyung called him, he just couldn't belive that it was all happening so fast. Later then he found out that he was carrying Taegeuk in his arms.

Taehyung who seemed to notice his husband's expression, who was just staring at the child in his arms asked what was the problem.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" He asks, and jungkook just stares at him with a tear escaping from his eyes.

"H-hey, why are you crying, aren't you happy?"

"O-of course I'm h-happy"

"Then why are you crying?"

"I-it's just that...It's nothing"

"Hey, we're okay now"

"I know, and I'm sorry, i promise I won't get mad at you again"

"I'm sorry too"

Right then they noticed their baby was smiling.

"Tae, she looks more like you" Jungkook huffed, slight pouting at Taehyung. "Why did you say so?"

"Look, she got your eyes, your nose, your lips..everything, she looks like your old baby pictures that I used to stare..she even got your eyebrows, although it looked more different, it looked angry, even though she's smiling...unfair"

"Yah!, my eyebrows are not that bad, and it's not my fault you're always angry at me..It's your fault that I am so greatful that she looked more like me"

"*sigh* can't help it, your face is too handsome it annoys me"

"Yah!!"

They were in the middle of talking about their plans on the baby, then suddenly, the door was barged open and an excited Jin came with Namjoon and the others following behind.

"Okay, where is my grandchild!!!"

And soon the room was filled with 'awwws' and giggles.

Hoping to have a better future with their new born princess Taegeuk.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

NAn/N hello wonderful stars, this is it, i know it's not that good but..
Meh, didn't want to keep you waiting.

I decided to continue my other stories, is it okay if I concentrate on them first? Don't worry, I'll still try to update here.

Stars because I look up to you

Be you(tiful) ♥